Name this chapter whatever you want

By the way there is a gacha tuber who i got one of these ideas from so shout out to them!

play da song when i say play da song!

Funtime Foxboi POV:

After CB insulted Lolbit she started to make more nasty comment about her. Lolbit was tearing up and she ran out of the room. I didn't know if i should go after Lolbit or confront CB but i'm the type of dude who listens to my guts so I confronted CB. After a few minutes Fred came dashing in yelling "WHY IS EVERYONE ARGUING!?" while carrying BonBon like she was a plush. " Well CB decided to be a jerk and threaten and make fun of lolbit cause she is a recolor and she can glitch through TV's wich to me is pretty cool." said Ballora who has pinned down CB with a help with help from her daughters. "YOU DID WHAT!?" screeched BonBon who was punching CB but her punches where just little thuds. "Where is lolbit by the way?" asked Funtime chica holding a crowbar in her hands ready to attack CB at any given moment. "i think i saw her run into the back rooms but i stayed here cause CB started attacking Ballora." I said. "well then let's go get her!" said BonBon dashing to the backrooms with me following her.

Me aka THE NARRATOR OF DOOM! POV:

Ok so before we get deeper into the story there is this Gacha Tuber who basically had it where when ever Lolbit got sad she would laugh and that would cause her pain. I started to run out of ideas so i decided to use that so this is a huge shout out to that Gacha Tuber! ok back to the story:

BonBon and Foxy finally found found Lolbit but to there surprise she wasn't cry she was in fact laughing. "Oh meh gah she be a psycho." said BonBon. "Wait it looks like its causing her pain look cause those aint tears of laughing to hard but those are tears of pain." Foxy responded to BonBon. "how did y- you know what i'm just going to pretend, that you did not say that." BonBon said. "Why are you guys here wouldn't you want to hang out with your friends and not some stupid recolor who belongs in the trash?" asked lolbit when she saw them.

Funtime Foxy's POV:

I could see BonBon's eyes widen up when she said that. "Yeah we actually would." said BonBon trying to be supportive but I just gave her a look to realize what she just responded to. Lolbit stood up and said "Tell Circus Baby i'll be in the dumpster where I belong.". BonBon eyes turned completely black so i could tell she was angry as F and she ran off with a crowbar in her hands saying "CB HOPE YOU KNOW HOW TO SURVIVE A HIT TO THE HEAD WITH CROWBAR!". I saw Lolbit leave but before she left the room to put herself in the dumpster i grabbed her hands and pulled her in for a hug. "Wait wha?" she asked "Listen you are not a piece of garbage. You are the sweetest, funniest, and strongest person I know. Just because you are a re-color does no mean you are worthless and you being able to glitch through TV screens is awesome!" I said trying to calm her down. "R-really?" she asked with tears still in her eyes. "Yes really!" I replied hugging her even tighter. I could still see she was still upset so I decided to hum (PLAY DA SONG!) just like my mother did for me when i was upset. After about 15 minutes she fell asleep and I started to drift off. 

(you can still listen to the song if you want to!)

Da next morning!

I woke up and Lolbit was still sleeping so i decided to carry her to her bed thank Taco Bell that no one else was up all except Puppet. "Ok that's cute and i promise not to tell anyone." Puppet said standing behind me. "Ok buddy i'm trusting you!" I responded to him. 

I'm too lazy to make this chapter any longer. There will be no new chapters through Dec 22 - Dec 27! Hope y'all have a wonderful holiday!