what is happening?

Storm POV:

It has been like I wanna say 10 minutes since Bella has woken up from fainting. Fred is shocked that he is going to be a dad and Bella is just still taking it in that she is going to be a mom. "We should give them some space." I suggested turning my head to the others. "Yeah lets go guys and im going to try to go see what is wrong with CB." Noah said going back into his animatronic form. We all walked out of the ketchen to do our own things. 

Richard's POV: ( I feel like i need to put more FT.Foxbit in here so i will!)

I saw Alex practising playing on her guitar so I tiptoed to her from behind and hugged her around the waist gently. "Hey." I said still hugging her. "Hi." She responded after she put her hands on mine. "Wait here I wanna show you something!" Alex said dashing off to her room. "ok...." i responded.

Ava's POV:

I'm trying to uncurl Storm's curly ass hair right now. I have only gotten like 1/8 of her hair uncurled since i started an hour ago. "How is your hair so curly?" I asked Storm and it replied with one answer "Genes from my father side.". "hmm" i responded finally getting another section of her hair uncurled.

Ennard POV:

So i finally know what made CB go bananas, she got a virus in her system and I got it out so now she is just resting. I'm just humming so she can go to sleep since that will help.

Fredericks POV: 

There is a lot of stuff i need to take in right now like how i'm going to be a father and my BFF ever since kindergarten is pregnant. "look, I know this is a lot for you to take in so it's fine if you don't want to be there for the baby." Bella said and my eyes shot wide open.  I walked over to her and grabbed and hold her hands and said "I'm the father so I will do the job i am supposed to do as a father. I will be there both for you and the baby, got it?". She nodded her head and I gave her a hug.

*The next day*

Nobody's POV: ( yes ava finished uncurling the hair)

It was peaceful and everyone was having breakfast. "What do y'all want to do today?"  Storm asked with its feet on the counter again. "Wait what the heck is that noise?" It asked looking at a wall. 

Storms POV:

I heard screaming and the next thing I knew a saw someone with long black hair, a grey hoodie with a flaming skull on it, sweat pants, and boots came crashing in through the wall. I few seconds later i realise that was DJ. "DJ!?" i blurted out while everyone was confused. "Oh hi! I think i have a few broken bones." Dj said getting up perfectly fine. "Yep, i think i broke both legs, one of my arms, half of my ribs, possibly my neck, I have to get back to X7 and get some stim and then i'll come back." Dj said smiling. "Ok." i said still chillin like nothing happened. "Who the fuck is that!?" Richard asked. "Oh he is one of the peeps who I said was coming, he has been in this dimension  for a while now..." I said getting cut off by Alex asking "What do you mean he has been in the dimension for a while?". " He travels the multiverse and sometimes I tag along." I said "Wait what do you mean you come along sometimes?" asked Alex even more confused. " We both are able to travel the multiverse and let me tell you this the multiverse has a hella lot of universes in it which we refer to as dimensions like one that is the opposite like me being gender fluid and you being a boy." I said responding trying to make since but  dont think i am. It's complicated to learn about traveling the multiverse, for god's sake it took me 2 years to learn just to go to the opposite dimension but i'm able to travel anywhere now. "Ok im back!" DJ said running back through the hole in the wall. I teleported next to him and gave him a fist bump "Whats up?" I asked. "Eh just got tossed by a taitin and broken a hella lot of bones but otherwise pretty good." he responded. "Anyway I'm DJ." He said introducing himself to the others. "What just because i travel the multiverse and get thrown by my titan doesn't mean i'm all bad and angry, by the way if i get upset or something like that I tend to destroy dimensions." He said.  "So you are one of Storm's friends like Celia?" Isabella asked. "Mhm!" he responded. The others have started to introduce themselves to him.

No ones POV:

There was a long silence between them and then storm yelled "FUCK!" and DJ replied with "BITCH!". Everyone was just staring at them confused as they continued yelling bad words.

DJ POV:

What is the best thing to do, Its cursing. Storm And me just kept yelling out what parents call "Bad words" to each other for no reason. "ASSHOLE!", "SHIT!", "DICK!" we continued. Storm Randomly called out "Buff Helpy" and i just gave them a look of "why?". "If you have a gun in the car with you and some bitch decided to cut you off and slow down blow up the car's wheels!" I said cause I could. "Sir that was complete wisdom right there!" Storm said and I responded with "I know, but don't actually do it tho....".  I responded.  "Welp this is weird, not going to lie." Isabella said, I think that's her name but I can't remember I suck at doing that. 

I need to get this chapter out so yeah, hope you enjoyed! Oh and i forgot to say that this book is now over and um the sequel to this book is called "Unbreakable a FNAF fanFic" and i'm going to start working on it right away as soon as this chapter is posted!

impossible love a Foxbit storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें