Introduction and introduction to a new couple...I think

FOXY'S POV:

It was in the afternoon and Circus Baby called a meeting and everyone acted like I never been treated as a slave so I am suspicious of that, I didn't let that thought get to much in the way tho. Soon as we all got to the Circus Gallery  C.B. said "Ok, so the animatronics in the back rooms decided to try to get along with us who perform so no fighting and Funtime Foxy we all owe you an apology i am very sorry about how we were treating you like a slave." she said and to be honest I was kind of surprised that she would apologise. After that Circus Baby told the other animatronics that they could come out. I saw a pink BonBon, What looks like to be freddy without his suit, a very tall broken clown, a pink and orange chicken, and when I looked at the fox I realised that she looks just like that strange fox I saw last night. "Wait aren't you the fox I saw last night scaring the heck out of the guard?" I asked the fox. "Yep that was me! The name Lolbit by the way, you will understand how I got my name soon probably." she responded. "Oh trust me you will understand and then after like a day or so you will want to dismantle her. By the way I'm Ennard." said the tall broken clown. "Sense the initialism L.O.L is in her name I suspect that she likes to do pranks and she laughs like a psycho most of the time and she will laugh for no reason whatsoever." Responded BonBon to Ennard. "Another hand puppet!?" The pink BonBon called out. BonBon sighs and responds "Yes im a hand puppet the name is BonBon, what about your name?". "Oh silly me." the pink BonBon giggles and the says "I'm Bonnet pleasure to meet you BonBon!" she says. After everyone introduced each other BonBon and Funtime Freddy showed Yenndo around while C.B. showed Funtime Chica and Ennard around. Ballora, the minireenas,  and bidybab showed Bonnet around so I decided to show Lolbit around.

Whats up yalls I hope you at least enjoyed this chapter. I know this may seem like a classic Ft.Foxbit story but I promise this is going to be real good and full of romance, comedy, and action! Please stay sake and tell Karen's to put there masks on.