Celia meets Da gang

Celia's POV:

I was supper excited to finally meet the sister location gang.I have been waiting for this day for......ummmmmm i don't know how long but it felt like forever! I was just outside Circus Baby's Pizzaria and rentals. I soon saw a tall, pale girl, with brown to blond hair that was short like a boy with shaggy hair, a white nasa crop top, star leggings under black shorts that goes to their knees, and hiking boots and a chain that looks like it was made out of rainbow paper clips coming towards me."Hola eres la guia turistico?" I asked wondering if they spoke spanish. "What are you saying!? I DON'T SPEAK NO TACO BELL!" the person said and right after they said that i was on the ground dying of laughter. It went on for about i want to say 20 minutes until we both calmed down. "Ok so let me guess you are Celia and you are here for the tour? By the way i like your sweater Welcome to paradise now leave, pretty cool." Said the person. "Oh thanks and yes I am." I responded with a smile on my face. "Im Sam by the way and please use they or them pronouns scene i'm non-binary." Asked Sam. I nodded my head and we entered the building and we went into a room that had a huge stage and on there was a pink and white fox and next to it was a purple,orange, and white fox just chatting away. "Hey guys i didn't mean to interrupt or anything but Celia, one of  the viewers that decided to come meet yall, is here." Sam said. "Hi, I'm funtime foxy!" said the pink and white fox. "I'm the performer fox here, co -leader, ringmaster during shows. I'm usually friendly but sometimes im not and i have no chill." Funtime Foxy said. "Cool!" I responded. " And i'm Lolbit his recolor!" Said the purple,orange, and white fox. "Well i'm basically an annoying virus like foxy if you put me in a Nutshell." Lolbit said. "Hmm" I said as a waved goodbye to them. We went down to the breaker room and Sam opened the door for me and i stepped inside to reveal a panda bear that doesn't have black but purple instead and a cute little blue bunny. "This is Funtime Freddy and BonBon, you could probably tell who is who." Sam said leaning on the door. "Im funtime freddy and i can't sing!" said the purple and white bear in a glitchy voice. "And i'm BonBon and i can actually sing." said the blue little bunny with a high pitched voice. "Cool i'm Celia." I said to both of them. "sorry guys but we are on a time limit and we have to get going," said Sam. We Decided to get pizza from the kitchen and that was fun I met funtime chica ,a chicken that's super sweet and a good cook to. We went into the funtime Auditorium and I met Yenndo a bear endoskeleton, Ennard the burnt spahgetti and the king of excotic butters, and bonnet a country girl by heart, and finally electrobab she is a bruh girl by heart let me tell you. "Ok there are 3 more animatronics you need to meet who have not been introduced yet, you may have heard about one of the already." Said Sam. "Wait wait wait, there are 3 more animatronics!?" I asked confused. "Yep and here we are that were they will be." They said. "Wait how are known with them did they like take you in or something like that?" i asked. Sam just stopped and look on her wrist with nothing on it and said "Oh would you look at this we need to hurry up!" she said opening the door to reveal a severely beat up fox who looks like a re color of mangle and what looks like to be a bear version of BonBon. "Wait there are only 2 animatronics where is-" I cut myself off realising something. I gasped and asked "Wait you're not alive aren't you? You posses the third animatronic, don't you?" i asked. Sam just stood there with a smile "Yep!" they said. They just faded into what looks like a funtime version of Bonnie. " The name is Funtime Bonnie and the bear over there is my hand puppet FredFred!" said a white bunny with a hint of blue and red. "And I'm tangle Lolbit's older brother." Said the messed up green,purple, and white fox. "wait so all of the animatronics are possessed?" i asked confused. "yes ma'am" Said Fred Fred.