Ze Morning (Warning trigger,suicide, and rape mentonings)

Ennard POV:

(play de song)  Lolbit, Funtime Bonnie, and El chip were just playing their guitars and singing Despacito while gliding through the underground basement wearing towels on their feet. After about 5 minutes Lolbit slided across the floor and crashed into a trashcan.

Lolbit POV:

So i tried to jump over the trash can but i went inside of it cause i forgot to jump. "We all are gathered here today to honor Alex's death we don't know why she fell into a trashcan but she probably deserved it...." I could here Funtime Bonnie announce. "Seriously a thomas sanders reference?" I asked after getting out of the trashcan. "Yes you foolish mortal!" They said after I got out of the trashcan. "Wait who is Alex?" Asked BonBon who was confused. "That's me will me before i died and well um the spirit that possess this virus!" I said responding to her. "I have an idea! We should show each other our soul forms!" Suggested funtime freddy and everyone agreed.  "Fred since you suggested it you should go first!" Ennard said. "Ok then but should be go into our adult version as if we didn't die we would be adults?" asked Fred. "Um we should do kids sense maybe we already know each other then we turn into adults." suggested BonBon. "Okay then!" he said responding to her.

No ones POV:

here is what there human forms look like and about them. 

Richard/Funtime Foxy

Never shows angle side, grew up a millionaire, never went on the fancy fancy side unlike his parents and family, would do anything for Alex, sweet,kind, aggressive at times, always there for alex.

childhood friend: Alex/Lolbit

gender:Male

sexuality:Straight

Cause of death: Impaled 

Alex/Lolbit

never shows wings since she can float and levitate on her own, funny, sweet,caring

Childhood friend: Richard/funtime Foxy

gender: Female/ goes by she/her/they/them

sexuality:Pan 

Cause of death: Lung cancer