CHAPTER-8

With the restigation they were keen to restigate a girl as they will then manage a boy outside to help her.. Even the other group was thinking in the same way..

All guys together: I think they should restigate a girl so that.. From outside we could manage someone to help and even..
All girls: We can change our get up easily to enter inside.. What say?
All guys: Well thats a good idea.. Some should we tell them..
All girls: Ofcourse, this is the first time we are agreeing on the samething..
All guys: Exactly I think we should inform them before we fight again..

Heads and HOS together: So, what are your views..

All guys: Sir
Girls: Actually
Guys: Hey, stop it we are speaking right.. Then, what is this..
Girls: To, even we are speaking why don't you guys just shut up..
Guys: Because it was our idea..
Girls: So, it is about us..
Guys: So, will it give u the right to do so... Hnn
Girls: Whatever.. Ladies first..
Guys: Ohhhooo.. Now its ladies first.. BTW its amazing na.. When you cannot win an argument just say ladies first thats it...
Girls: Exactly and you guys are too good that you always listen to us in the first go right..
Guys: What is meant by too good we are the best.. Thats it..

All this while the elders were just looking at their chicks..

HOS and Heads: If you people are done can we please proceed

Guys: Sure sir we dom't have a problem
Girls: Huhhh... We never had one only...
Guys: Exactly without any problem we were fighting like crazies..
Girls: Its just you who always had proboems... And not us..
Guys: See seee... This this this.. Is the problem.. You girls you you just never accept your defeat..
Girls: Awwww... Like seriously..

HOS and Heads.. Can we please continue.. And you guys can have your fight later onnn..

Guys and girls: Sure sir.. We never wanted to fight also.. Sorry.. Huhhh..

HOS: So, are you all going to decide that who will be suspended on what basis.. Orelse we should decide and then tell you..

All the students start staring at each other's face..

Head: If you guys want to discuss you can take your time..
Guys: Sure sir

All of them start discussing..

Guys: Okay so, as one amongst you all need to go so... I guess you should decide.
Girls: Aree.. That is the thing na... Anyone amongst us can leave..
Guys: OMG so, there is no proirity n all within you all well that is great to know..
Girls: So, should we tell sir to choose one..
Guys: Cool.. Fine

All went to the HOS for this..

All students: Sir, we are ready you can choose whoever you want to..
HOS: Ohk.. Then.. Lets not delay it further.
Principal: Okay then.. I think **** should go as I have seen her..
Heads: Yes, she is spontaneous.. And even if something goes against her. Then she is able to face all the challenges..
All the students: Yes, sir we truly understand that...

All the students after certain planning rushed back to the hostel..

PLANNING WAS RELATED TO THE UPCOMING DRAMA.. THAT THEY WILL CREATE..

The principal, HOS and the Heads are currently having a discussion with the DIRECTOR..

Director: So, I hope you all are here with certain planning or some good news..
HOS: Yes sir and I guess we will succeed in our mission very soon. If the fate will be with us...
Director: Ohhh.. That's great but now I am quite curious to know what have you all come up with..
Head: Sure ma'am we will explain..

As they were explaining then a phonecall on the emergency landline no. Of the director's office was recieved...

Director: Hello whose this?
Person on the phone: Good morning sir, I am from the hostel please come here. I repeat its truly urgent for you to come here.. We will explain the whole matter after you reach..
Director: Ohh ohk.. You sound serious.. You you just take care we are coming..
Person: Yes sir.. Sure..

After hanging up the call..

Director: See it seems we really need to rush to the hostel..
Principal: Sure sir and I guess the work is done as well..
Heads: I just hope that we recieve a good news..
HOS: Yess, even I wish so..

As they reached upstairs.. Two people in suspicious positions and thus they shouted..

Director: Is this the way how you behave inside the college..
Guy 1: But sir..
Principal: No if or buts.. We are treating you like our kids that doesn't mean you will start behaving in this way..
HOS: Do you guys behave like this at your homes as well.. Hnn..
Students: No sir we do not.. And we are really sorry.. But..
Heads: Yes, sorry right sorry the safest word to use.. You... You can really use it anywhere...
Director: Indeed it is.. But now they won't be able to use it.. As its been a long time since I am just ignoring their mistakes.. And was assuming these as their cuteness.. But no they have successfully proven me wrong.. So, now they will just recieve a punishment.. And trust me this will be a hard one..
Principal: Agreed..
HOS + Heads: From side too.. Agreed..
Director: Okay so who is the mointor for this hostel..
Abhijeet and Tarika: Yes sir..
Director: I hope you guys will manage the packing of her bags and stuffs..

All the students were shocked.. As this far away.. Can be termed as the utmost strict punishment..

Soon, the girl left the college after having a heartfelt good bye from her mates..

Who that girl is?? And what was the matter will be soon revealed..