CHAPTER-1

A group of youngsters including 3 girls and a guy was seen entering into a Design College. The guy was walking with a Puppy face while the girls were laughing, looks as if they are TEASING that guy.
Purvi: Look Pankaj people are drooling over you..
Shreya: See here are such less boys..
Tarika: You are going to get a lot of girls...
Purvi: And then you will surely forget us 🙄🙄
Shreya: Don't you dare do this to us...
All three together: Yaa, we will kill you the same day...  And the same moment.. 😡😡
Pankaj: Are.. Are..  Why will I even do that... You three are my Jaan..  😘😘
Trio: You better remember this... ☺☺Orelse you will see the worst form of us..  😤😤..
Pankaj: OK..  My ladies 😍
Purvi: Come, let's go..  Our class will start soon...

As they were moving towards the class busy in talking and teasing they reached there in no time...

Here a guy was seen, who was silently watching the college from outside.. Was smirking seeing the easy life of such kids and was talking about the way they are living..

A group of youngsters was seen that was including 4 guys, who was entering into a Business College...  They were seen moving and drooling over the girls..  And even the girls were liking it. They were walking into the college as if they are the princes of some place and are walking into the Premises of their own Kingdom..

1st girl: Hey, see they are so handsome..  Come let's go and introduce ourselves. 
2nd girl: 😂 for introduction I guess you need to wait for an hour or something..
1st girl: Are why? You don't want me to meet them or what? See I told you... She is jealous of me till the Core...
3rd girl: No, there is nothing lyk that...  She might be having some reason or something..  First, as her don't jump onto the decisions so fast...
2nd girl: Told you she is a Dracula... N no one can beat her 😤😤😤.. You want to meet them..  Then just go and be a part of that crowd.. Go ahead😏
1st girl: Ohhh.. F***😱😱 thats a huge crowd that will even crush them I guess..  I am really sorry😐🤗.. Please the things I said was not from my heart..  I swear 😜😜
2nd girl: It's okay girl I know you..  Stop making excuses 😏😏

They were trying hard to get out of that crowd..  But no one was letting them go..  😁😁
Daya over there was hell tired and frustrated but he was controlling that.. 
While our Abhijeet and Freddy were busy in listening to these girls and capturing the whole thing into their eyes.. 
And here Nikhil was trying hard to move out by hiding from others.. 
But suddenly he got caught and was pulled inside by our abhijeet...

Nikhil: Oye,  please let me go
Abhijeet: Hey wait see this crowd is getting crazy about us.
Freddy: Yes Nikhil you won't find this crazy mess anywhere else...  So just enjoy the moment my son😜
Daya: Hey,  even I think that we should end this...
Abhijeet: Hey,  please Daya don't be a spoilsport na....
Daya: Ohh...  Ohk then you guys continue...  Will meet you after the lecture. ..
Everyone: Ohh.. Sorry come have class first project . .

Even they move out and went to the class straight away...