CHAPTER-2

The days were going fine and everyone was enjoying it on their side. The boys were getting drooled by the girls and even our girls are not less than someone...☺☺ Boys (who were limited😜😜) are trying all their strength to impress them.. But our girls were giving then any chance as they knew their intentions well..

SCENARIO OF DESIGN COLLEGE:

On the entrance a guy came and started hanging around Purvi, Pankaj and gang was busy in teasing her. She was enjoying it at some point but after sometime his attention and closeness started irritating her.. But here her friends were enjoying her this condition..  Though they were looking at her and were watching the actions of that guy.. But still she started making faces and they were looking at her... As they all had entered into a relationship but our beloved PURVI🤗🤗 who was still single and had never entered a relationship... And her friends wanted her to enter in one.... So they were doing such things and were gossiping about the same 😉😉 .. Purvi on the other hand saw this and started fuming in anger 🤯🤯.. She stormed out of that area with a red hot face 😡😡..

Here, her group was shivering with the thought that now they need to manonify her...
Pankaj was like guys do we really need to go and talk to her 😥😥..
Shreya: True Tarika you are her childhood friend na.. please go and talk to her🙏🙏..
Tarika: Guys have you gone crazy let's just go and talk to her.. We all know that the mistake is ours.. Come lets go to her.. By any means we need to face the circumstances😭😭..  Which I know will be horrible if we won't go😢😢..
Pankaj: I think you are right..  Come let's go..
Shreya: Are you guys sure..  I.. I mean do WE like WE really need to go and talk.. 
Tarika: Shreya..🤨🤨 seriously...
Pankaj: Hey, come on let's go... We know she is never in her senses once she is angry..

They go to Purvi as she was sitting under her favorite tree...  They in anyways went near her despite of shivering hands..  But were unable to go infront.. as they were setting turns to go infront and in this process they started fighting..  Which inturn made her laugh... They all looked in that direction and were happy with the fact that they made her laugh...

Pankaj: Hey see Purvi is laughing 😊😊.. And here we were thinking how to manonify her.. 
Purvi: I am laughing that doesn't mean that I am not angry with you guys😏😏..  I am still angry..😠😠

With that she turned her face to the other side and her face got covered with the expression of FAKE ANGER 😤😤.. Our clever Shreya saw this and signalled about the scene to Pankaj..  He stood up by taking the charge of the whole situation as his naughty mind😉😉 gave him an instant idea🤓🤓.. With that Pankaj started tickling his CUTE FRIEND.. Which made her laugh like anything..  And she instantly stood up committing that she had FORGIVEN them..

The masti over here continues and slowly they went into their class.

SCENARIO AT MANAGEMENT COLLEGE :

The guys were indeed having the best time of their life as girls were trying their best to impress them.. But like the other group even they were tired of the constant lifestyle based on the girl's effort ...

Daya: Guys I'm really tired with this attention and special treatment.. I don't know about you but I'm personally not going to tolerate this from tomorrow...
Nikhil : Even I'm tired with the same..  But what should we do to stop them..  So that even they don't get hurt.. 
Daya: True Nikhil we need to think about a perfect plan for this...
Abhijeet and Freddy: Even we will follow you guys...  Let's make up something together...

They started thinking and an idea popped in the mind of our Nikhil..

Nikhil: Hey, I've an idea..
Freddy: Woah,  since when even you have started getting ideas....

And that was the statement which was enough to lit the fire of fight.. They started fighting and were looking as if two dogs are quarreling onto some subject..

Daya: Guys, could you please stop this nonsense..  And can we concentrate on other important things...
Abhijeet: Nikhil you were about to say something na....
Nikhil: Ohh yaa, see they are eyeing at us because we are single but the moment we will be relationship they will stop doing that...
Freddy: So do you mean that we should be in relationship.... Just for some girls we spoil our life haan...
Nikhil: Can you wait for me to complete....
Freddy: Ohh,  so complete na...  Who is stopping you 🤔🤔
Nikhil: In mind..  You.. 
Freddy: See he said something...
Nikhil: Nothing can we start... So we just need to predict that we are in relationship...
Daya: I think he's right we should surely do that...
Abhijeet: Yaa, thank you Nikhil....

Next day, they did as they decided and were sleeping well at night..  As after an year or something they started leading a normal life... And they were really enjoying that...

BOTH THE GROUPS:

Next morning was not like the simple one.. As due to some reasons their college got closed..  And they are sent to their homes with total security as if they are the prince or princess of certain place.... And then...