CHAPTER-5

The day with a beautiful morning began, the sun came into the sky with his expected brightness..  And started giving light to the world...  Most of them even opened their eyes due to the bright light that was cherishing their beautiful face by giving natural shine to their fresh faces...
      And with the passing of time our talented groups got merged with each other so closely that they are now living in the same and big room consisting of the space that could manage 8 beds and few almirahs... They all fitted in that so nicely because previously it was an auditorium... So now...
    Our dear ones opened their eyes with the wanted shouts..  Which were piercing the sound bands of our sleeping beauties who till now were dealing with PIN DROP SILENCE...  They all woke up with a shocking and irritated expression on their faces.. And started giving weird eye looks to our dear warriors... They were like:

Tarika: What happened to them?? Early in the morning.. 
Pankaj: Correct ur words Tarika it's not morning..
Shreya: Pankaj.. It's 5:15 and you are saying that it's not morning...
Nikhil: Pankaj is right Shreya its just 5:15 .. Which means the night for us has now started...
Freddy: Nikhil and Pankaj are right..
Shreya: Hey,  just because we have an habit of waking up late and sleeping late..
Tarika: LATE... sleeping around 3:30 is not late it's TOO LATE.. While waking up at 9:30 and then getting ready for the college in just 15 minutes says it all..
Shreya: But Tarika that doesn't mean that the sun has started rising late...
Pankaj: Hey...  Tarika I'm quite impressed with you...
Nikhil: Even I'm impressed yaaar. .. She said all these things in a way as if we are doing some great work...
Abhijeet: (in a flirty way) see told you only a jeweler can identify a diamond..
Freddy: But who is the jeweler over here..
Abhijeet: Guys, why are we even discussing this amongst ourselves.. Let's ask them.. Who are just behaving like a granade in a silent field...
Tarika: I think Abhijeet is right.... Purvi
Purvi
Purvi........ (still no response is received and they were fighting)

Similarly, all others also started shouting their name...  But still they both were fighting like anything....
But one thing happened people from other rooms also came there and soon almost everyone came there.... But they were still on the same platform..

Then suddenly Abhijeet stood up and went to shake Daya...  Then Daya looked up to him...

Daya: Abhijeet please move away
Purvi: See your friend knows that you are not capable of this...  And u will loose this soon...
Daya: Abhijeet see what have you done now....
Abhijeet: Purvi trust me there is nothing like that... It's just that you guys have woke up the whole college and see they are all standing around you...
Purvi: Ohh I'm really sorry guys...  This all happened because of him...
Daya: Like seriously...

And as they knew that this is not going to end anywhere so they were moving back to their rooms...
Suddenly a sound is heard as if someone has thrown someone...

They looked in the direction of that sound to find Daya marking his victory while standing near our laying Purvi...

Daya: Guys now you all can easily decide who is the winner and who has the real guts...
Purvi: Seriously

And with this we can find Daya on the floor and Purvi standing...

Purvi: HAAR K JEETNE WALE KO HI BAAZIGAR kehte h... 
Daya: Huhh.. Baazigar .. Are for you to even karigar is a big word  ...

As the college was enjoying their fight leaving behind their empty rooms...  But some people took that as an advantage and started searching their rooms( rooms of college students) as if they all are criminals....
     Here the fight stopped after sometime and all took a SIGH OF RELIEF...  While two eyes were seen again assuring each other that they are together...  And giving a confident look that they will fight back....
      A few eyes were seen thanking these two and in answer they assured them that everything will be fyn...
      People went back to their rooms... As they were in sleep they didn't notice the change in the room dynamics...
      And here in the room:
Tarika: Guys, what was reason that u were fighting like this..  
Abhijeet: Absolutely, and that too in this hour...
Pankaj: You know how difficult it is to wake up this early... And still Purvi u did that (fake cry)  ... U broke my heart today...

Soon everyone was bombarding their questions on them....

Purvi and Daya: Guys.... 
Listen
I
Purvi: Fine I guess you should go ahead...
Daya: Why?? No no you go ahead
Purvi: Do you have any reason that why I should be the first one...
Daya: Ofcourse LADIES FIRST... BTW do you have any reason...
Purvi: Ohh... LF then why is this applying only now...  What happened to ur rule in the morning...  N about ur reason...  U always want to be the first one in everything na...  Then now go ahead I'm giving you a chance as well...
Daya: Bla bla bla.... Seriously ....

And with that they started fighting again...

Everyone: Guys......
Can you please stop...
Shreya: Yes we need to sleep....
Tarika: Come-on we don't want to know any reason.... Purvi come and sleep on my bed.... And Daya go to urs...
Abhijeet: Don't you dare shout again.... Orelse try to fight....
Pankaj: Please for God's sake let us sleep....
Nikhil: Pulled the curtains in a way that the room was an utter dark place now.... 
Freddy: Thanks Nikhil atleas now it looks like as if it's night....
Abhijeet and Daya: Well done bro....

Shreya picked up her phone and got a scolding from Tarika and Pankaj to just put it down as it is disturbing them.....

And then they all lay down on their bed to sleep in that dark state two hands were seen showing thumbs up to each other....