CHAPTER-4

As all the attendants from the meeting came out, the students encircled then in a questioning hug.... That made them happy to some extent as students were taking interest in such an activity...  While even the students were happy as they are finally going to get answers of their unanswered questions...

Heads: Guys, we're here to answer your questions only... Please stand here nicely.. And ask your questions peacefully, we will surely answer all of them...
Students: So sir.... Blah blah blah...
Heads: Students have patience... We will answer all the questions but please ask them one by one...
Director: Yes, you can all ask questions from the sequence in which you are standing...
HOS: Yes, questions can come in a way as one question per row...

Students got likely interested and started discussing questions amongst their row... And after a few minutes they stood still with questions quivering onto their minds....

Heads: We hope that you all are ready with your questions...
Students: Yes sir... (with enthusiasm)
Director: Will answer each one of them...  But please have patience while getting answers for your questions... And yes,  please don't leak these answers infront of anyone else other than this ones present in this college...
HOS: Yes, please it's a request and we expect you to kindly take this in case..
Students: Sure, sir....
Heads: I guess now we are ready to hear such questions... That were popping in ur mind since morning..
Students: Yes sir, we're ready...
Heads: So can we receive questions from the first row...  Please...

As the people made Pankaj the head of first row... So, he was made to ask the first question...

Pankaj: Greetings from our side... 
Heads: Now you may proceed...
Pankaj: So, on behalf of the class I would love to ask the first question that will act as an introduction of the whole thing that is going around here since morning...
Heads: We are happy to know that you stood up as an volunteer...
Pankaj: 😊 Sir, The first question that comes in our mind is...
"What is that thing that is forcing you guys to keep us in this college like this??"
Heads: After hearing your introduction only we guessed that this can be your question.. And I'm pleased that we were thinking in right direction....
Director: Which indirectly means.. That we guys have started knowing you well...
HOS: And here comes your answer.... As informed previously please don't panic and listen to the whole thing patiently.. 
Pankaj: On behalf of the students present here I'm assuring you that we won't panic... And will listen to the situation silently...
HOS: Mark your words Pankaj....  You would be held responsible for any of the inappropriate act that will be done by your mates...
Pankaj: Sure sir....

While the whole conversation was going on our Daya and Purvi were busy amongst themselves....

Daya: Ask your friend not to take such responsibilities.... It can be dangerous for him...
Purvi: Even we know that but the things that wants to do...  He will surely do them and won't listen to anyone else...
Daya: But you can atleast try... and stop him...
Purvi: He is our friend don't you think that we must have thought about this...
Daya: Then also u guys are not doing anything...
Purvi: Because we know him better than you...
Daya: Yaa, I or no one can deny the fact that you guys are like chaddi buddies  ...
Purvi: 😁😁.. That's the first thing that came out from your mouth and is correct... We're....

And on the other hand...

Heads: As well said by Pankaj...  We hope that you guys will atleast respect him...
HOS: And here comes the answer of ur question....
The thing that was making us to send you guys at your home place and then even forced us to bring you guys back is... 
"We, our whole college are facing the evil eyes of few TERRORISTS.. "
Students: What... 😱😱😱😱 Sir is this the truth?? Or you are just joking around us....
HOS: No guys this is the clear truth....
Director: We could have manipulated it but as even you guys are part of this family... We wanted to make the whole thing clear like a crystal to you guys....
Students: But how can this be the truth.... We can't believe it...
HOS: Please guys try and stay calm...
Students: It's okay sir... We're waiting for your other answers as well sir...
HOS: Sure students...  We would love to answer other questions...  If you guys are interested in asking we will answer them...

For the next turn Nikhil stood up as a representative....

Nikhil: Sir, so the next question will be able to right second episode of this story....
HOS: Sure, even we want to hear more...
Nikhil: As u told us that we r being eyed by certain TERRORISTS than why are we called here??? Wasn't that safe to send us to our home....
HOS: We thought of doing that...  But after sending you to your home...  Then we won't be able to take a record of you guys... For your security purpose we have called you here....
Heads: And even we have been assured by the SECURITY AGENTS that they will provide us 24-7 security...

And as the conversation was going on.. A boy and a girl was seen giving assurance to each other through their eyes... And were even seen joining hands together...
  As all the officials were seen looking towards them.. They assured them by their confident eye gesture...  And even assured them that they will guard them...
    The further conversation started between the students and the officials

Heads: Do you guys have any further queries??
HOS: If you want then we will answer them as well...
Students: Respected sir if you will allow us then we want to discuss something...
Director: Sure, we can wait till that time...
Students: Thank you sir...

The students began their discussion.. On the backside of the college.. And with that they came up with an output... With that they headed back towards the campus...

Director: I hope you guys are ready with ur decision and we would love to know what that is?
Students: Yes sir, we don't want to ask any other question..  But we want to say something...
Director: Yes you guys are permitted to say anything that you want...
Students: (Collectively with entangled)
WE ARE WITH YOU SIR.....
WE ARE WITH YOU....
WE KNOW THAT THE DECISIONS TAKEN BY YOU CANNOT HARM US...
BUT IN ANYWAY WILL PROTECT US...
Director: We are blessed to have students like you....

And then again two eyes were seen assuring them.. And the officials were thanking them for their act...