CHAPTER-3

While they were going to their houses from the security lashed buses.. Then a man entered and took the HEAD OF SECURITY with himself...

Man: Hey,  we cannot take the bus to other city as they won't be safe in there houses too...
HOS: Why ?? And what is that, that made you think like that?
Man: Sir, don't you think here we have guards and a security packed enviornment...  But how will we give such kind of protection to them in their houses??
HOS: True, but we need to discuss about this with the Director..
Man: I have taken an appointment from the Director in advance..
HOS: Good,  I'm proud of you my boy...  So when do we need to go..
Man: Don't worry sir,  we will be informed about that from the staff members...
HOS: Ohh, that's great..  Let's move the bus towards the college then..

With this he went to the driver, and asked him to take a U-turn and then move back to the college... Driver agreed and moved the bus towards the college...
Here, the students were surprised with this act.. As what are they really trying to do??? Do they really want them to go home?  Or that was just a prank?  Or what is that thing that made them take a U-turn? Are they fine? Is the bus and the driver good?
   They needed answers for such questions and because of that they started questioning the HOS... And in addition they never knew the reason behind this sudden change and vacation...

Students: Sir, what are you really trying to do?? Will you please answer our questions??
HOS: Students, we know that there must be N-no. of questions that will be popping up in your mind... And we will truly answer those I promise... But that will only happen once we reach the college.. Till then I request you guys to have faith in us and do support us....
Students: Fine.. But will we surely get answers?? We don't want any delay in that once we reach...
HOS: Sure,  the moment we reach there we will have a meeting and then we will let you guys know about it...
Students: Okay sir..

With this they reached the college and  were told to get down of their buses if they want...
   Here, as the director of both the college were same so.. The student of Management college also came there... Students from both the college came out of their buses and met the ones from other college with utter happiness... The teachers and everyone was happy to see such scenario.. But a DHAMAKA happened when both of our group met each other...

Daya to Purvi: Youuuuu....  Seriously are you even literate... 
Purvi: Yaa, I'm surprised to see that even you have some knowledge....  I thought that you are just someone who roams like that...
Daya: Sure, for you to everyone in this world is just like you right...
Purvi: You know earlier I used to think that.. But after meeting you I learnt a lesson..
Daya: 😏😏See... You should thank me for giving you such knowledge...
Purvi: Yaa yaa..  Why not.. I should thank you for showing me the truth that even people like you existed...
Daya: What do you mean with people like me??  Haan....
Purvi: I never meant to say anything..  You only doubted my intentions...

The other members of both the groups gathered there to just sort the things down...

Pankaj, Shreya and Tarika: Hey, Purvi... What is this haan??
Purvi: Can't you guys see the thing that is happening over here haan... That you guys still need some explanation...
PST: Hey,  we never said that..
Purvi: Seriously, then who was that what is going out here...
PST: Purvi, please stop this na... This won't take you guys anywhere...
Purvi: Guys, have you all gone crazy then why is everyone just telling me... Tell him also to stop na...
PST: O my Gosh... Purvi, like seriously we're telling this to you because are our friend.. So,  could you please stop this nonsense....

And on the other side even Daya's friends were trying to convince him...  But like Purvi even he was not ready to listen...

Abhijeet: Daya stop behaving like a kid Yaa.... I know that you are mature enough to handle this...  Please show this maturity and stop behaving like this...
Daya: Ohh,  seriously am I the only mature person haa..  She is not mature or she can't handle this??
Nikhil and Freddy: Yaa, he is right you should marry her...
Daya: If you want then call the whole college and ask her to apologize... To me infront of the whole college...
ANF: Are you crazy... Why do you want her to apologize infront of the whole college?? See it doesn't make any sense..  The fight that happened was amongst you too then you both are equally responsible and should apologize accordingly....
Daya: But...
ANF: No if no but... Go and talk to her...

As both of groups got succeeded in convincing their mates to apologize to each other.. Then both of them went and said sorry to each other in a way as if it's the biggest favor they are doing for their group...
  Both of them after apologizing and giving a, "I'll kill you" look went towards their group..  With an expression like, I'll see you guys....
    All of them were frightened with the expression of both of their mates...  They (the group mates of both of them) started to calm them down and asked them that they shouldn't fight like that in public....
     And then, the principal and everyone else came after ending their meeting and asked all the students to collect near a particular area..  As they want to do the announcement...