CHAPTER-6

As people were unable to identify that a CHECKING has taken place in their rooms... So they slept peacefully..
         Here in the mean time, as the security heads got some clues from this CHECKING..  Thus, they were discussing on them and were trying to find the culprits... While they came out with some doubts.. And no sooner did they came with the thought of calling the meeting and discussing the name and information that they got ..

DIRECTOR: Hello officers.. I hope we are here to share some good news..
HOS : Sure.. We won't let you down sir..
Principal: True.. We know that and we even trust you for the same..
Heads: That's really great of you..
HOS: Though the response is positive yet..  The news is not good the culprits are amongst your students themselves...
Director: WHAT??? This cannot be the truth..  I. I mean why would they even do that...
Principal: Yaa, there is nothing that will be the reason of letting them stoop so low...
HOS: We can understand that sir... We know that it's not easy for you to digest such news...
Heads: I guess we should move with the news further.. As in this moment each and every second seems precious... 
HOS: True we cannot afford to loose a second or so... I just want to ask your permission if we can do the proceedings..
Director: Sure.. We in any manner cannot change the truth... No matter how tightly we shut our eyes...
Principal: True, if we need to hear it then it doesn't seem how late or how early we do the same...
HOS: Then I guess it's a positive sign... Are we ready to start the conversation??
Heads: Sure sir..
HOS: Then I guess we should follow what the time says...

And after that they started discussing on the clues that they got... Like ,

2 adhaar cards
Fake photo
Photoshoped ids
A gun
2 phones
3-4 SIMs
Highly protected Memory Cards
Passports of different countries,  etc.

And after seeing such clues the Officials were shocked while they were confirmed that these proofs are enough to prove them GUILTY...

Director: I cannot believe that my students carry such kind of things..
Principal: And that too...  The ones under doubt are our topper and the most talented ones...
HOS: We are sorry to know that... But even we are forced to follow certain things..
Heads: God knows who has brain washed them... That they are doing such things..
Director: True we need to get them on line soon.. Orelse they will harmful for our country once they grow up...
Principal: Yes but my point of concern  is how will we do that? And on top of that what will be our next step? How will we stop them?
HOS: True, we have thought of that... And our heads will briefly describe that...
Heads: Yes, I would request you all to please have a look...

He suggested about certain ways which are as follows :

We will keep an eye on them
Our informers will inform us about each and every move taken by them
No one from outside will be allowed to meet the students
Each and every material entering and leaving the college needs to be checked thoroughly
Phone calls of every member will be tapped including teachers, staffs, heads, etc.
There are certain steps that will be taken as per the need and are not required be disclosed here...

HOS: I hope these steps are fine and will surely work as per our need and want..
Director: Sure and even I am quite impressed with the homework..
Principal: Can I ask you who these informers are? I mean we can even verify na if we can really trust them..
Heads: Sorry ma'am... But we cannot disclose their name.. Plus we have cross checked their lives so far... So there is no place of development of any doubt..
HOS: True... We are sorry we cannot answer any other questions than the ones we have already answered..
Director: That's not needed sir we trust you completely..
HOS: That's our pleasure sir...

And then after bidding good bye they left the place... Soon after that HOS and Heads started having a discussion...
Within seconds few guests were called to inform about the discussion that took place a few minutes ago....
But the guests came dressed as servant and cleaning staff... And that too not together they all came within intervals and from different ways that could happily lead them to their destination...
Untill they all were there they were working according to their get up... And then...

HOS: Hey guys as we all are here.. So now I think we should start the work for which we are here for...
Guests: Sure...
Heads: So guys we came across certain clues and now we need to proceed with more precautions... As the culprits are between us only...
Guests: WHAT??? Are you serious... Like have you guys found certain things from the checking that took place in the morning today...
HOS: Yes,  you guys are absolutely right...

Then they showed them the proofs and after some discussion they all left for their place...
As the time passed... They all gathered there some proofs but they even asked the Heads to take up a drastic step... Which was really hard for them to believe.. And HOS and Heads had a discussion about this...

HOS: I now this is hard but we need to take it...
Heads: True but how will we ask the administration of this college to support us...
HOS: Yes even i think that it's hard for them... And moreover it will be hard for us to explain them that why are we doing this... And even our responsibility towards them will increase..
Heads: Yes we need to give them more security.. And even we need to look after them sincerely... As even a short delay or time lapse can lead to disasters...
HOS: True let's call them...
Heads: NOW
HOS: Yes now... We cannot afford any further dealy... As that will be harmful for us...

And the meeting is called....