CHAPTER-7

The meeting between the officers held and then it lead to certain ideas like confronting the suspects, keeping them under high servelance, etc. But none of them perfect to the HOS.

HOS: Though all of them are nice but yet we cannot afford anyone of them.
Head: I agree all of them might be dangerous to the rest of innocent people.
HOS: But right now we cannot just sit like that and think of some idea... We need to take quick steps..
Heads: Orelse they will surely succeed in planning something big and interesting...

While they were discussing and thinking about certain things.. Suddenly, the creak of door opening was heard..
And few sillouttes were seen entering into the room.. The officers got scared as who are they and how did they enter into...
Within their entrance they told that why don't we make them realise that we are really falling into their trap..

Heads: OMG!! Ahh thats you guys... I got so scared..
HOS: Don't be my boys... They are bring invited to this place...

Guy 1: Guys I think that we need to play really smart this time...
Guy 2: Yaa we are already running short of time... I don't think that we should waste more time on such stupid things..
Girl 3: Yaa these things will now seem stupid to you right... But how will you even proceed without discussing these things...
Girl 4: Agreed... We need to waste some time on this STUPID discussion..
Guy 2: Absolutely... You know that is what I was thinking that how can you both be silent for this long time..
Guy 1: Stop it yrr.. You know na they have a habit of opposing us all the time... TIPIKLE GIRLS huhh..
Heads: Okay okay guys we got your point now can we please focus??

As all of them were thinking but all the officers were in other group while.. These 4 youngsters were discussing there in a seprate group...
And suddenly the officers noticed a lot of hustle bustle from their side.. They got the clue that they have got up with something and soon even the officers will know about their plan...

Guys together: Hey, gentlemen will you please come here...
Officers: Yeah, sure..

They all gathered at a point with the fours standing infront by being their leaders..

Guy 1: So, ladies and gentlemen... I would like to grab your attention...
Girl 3: Hey, its enough hann... Now people won't say that you are wasting time...
Girl 4: Why will someone say that.. Its them na too...
Guy2: Oh comeon yrr.. Ryt now you guys are wasting more time.. In this argument okay... LIKE MUCH MORE THAN US..
HOS: Okay okay we understand now can we proceed please...
Guy 1+2: Yes sir ofcourse... I guess they both have some issue with us... Like whatever we do.. What they just do is to object...
Girls 3+4: Yes yes why not you both are so special for us na.. That we are keen to object you for such things... OMG how can someone give so much importance to themselves...
Heads: GUYS CAN WE LIKE REALLY PROCEED.. PLEASE PLEASE...

All 4 of them bowed down their heads and asked for forgiveness and with this they proceed further...

Guy 1: Before saying anything I would request you all to please listen to the whole thing peacefully and then answer you all can question or answer... For any queries and doubts please prepare a note...
Girls 3+4: (whispering) if he is saying these many things just before the main presentation... God knows how much he will talk while presenting..
Guy 1+2: Sir, with due respect I would like to ask you that can we please have that fly repellent spray... As there is a lot of murmuring that is being heard...

Officers: Guys, please...

All four of them: Sure sir.. So lets start..
Guy 1: We think that if we will install proper and tight security immediately.. Like all of a sudden so then they will succeed in their plan.. And they can even get a clue that we have some clue.. And then that will be harmful...
So I guess we should rather take baby steps.. But yet the strong steps...
What say??
HOS: I guess its good but I think we will need to discuss it amongst ourselves...
All four: Sure sir....

As the officers were having an intense discussion here our Masqueters.. Were fighting amongst themselves..

Guy 1+2: I think that you both should chip off your tongue.. As in you both never speak only.. Either you all murmur or text each other and thats it...
Girls 3+4: Ohh really... If you have so much interest in hearing to our talks why don't you guys just learn lipsing technique.. You will know the exact thing whatever we would be talking about...
Guy 1+2: Why not... And then if we will look at your lips.. You guys can surely create the scene know...
Girls 3+4: Ofcourse, why will we even leave a chance to tease or irritate you.. And even we can get you two beated up by the crowd... 😉😉😉
Guy 1+2: Wow... Right haan

As the fight was getting louder and intense... Our officers were becoming more confident with their decision...

HOS: I think we all are good to share our plan and thoughts...
All four: Sure sir..

They all got seated at the same time..

HOS: We think that this plan is good enough... But still our steps need to be well planned and strong enough to break the grip...
Guy 1: Sure sir..
Head: Do you have a ready plan... Like a demo plan..
Guy 1: Aaaaa... Sirr...
Girl 3: Yes sir..
HOS: Ohh thats great...
Head: We would like to hear that out...

And with this all four of them were eyeing each other... As if to know what is going in their mind...
And with the eye expression they all assured each other that everything would be fine...

Girl 4: So, ladies and gentlemen we would like to draw your attention... As we need to create a lot of drama to succeed.. And I hope that you all would support me...
So, I it starts from here..

We(the student) participants will get into a huge fight and will try to lead it to such an extent that you all will be forced to restigate us.. As we will make ourselves that hard to handle..

So, that we can go out and arrange new vendors and others.. Orelse you can even try by restigating one amongst both of us...

HOS: I guess that it will be advisable for all of us that one amongst you should be restigated...