The Begining

I woke up on soft green grass and a big blue sky above me. I slowly sat up looking around at my surroundings. It was a normal Minecraft world, it seemed to be a plains biome. Typically there wouldn't be anything wrong with it, but the fact that I'm not in my bed and am not in my room is a problem.

I looked down at myself I wasn't wearing my normal sweatpants and sweatshirts, instead I'm wearing my Minecraft skin I have set for my account. I looked at my wrist there was 3 black lines. I looked up and saw my Health and food. I look ahead of me and see a chest.

I stood up and walked to the chest slowly opening it. All that was in there was a shining book. I reached my hand in the chest and grabbed the book opening it up. It was a letter. I read through the letter swiftly clenching the book material as I read through the book.

Dear Player,

You have been chosen to participate in a Minecraft Realm simulation. The stripes on your wrist shows the amount of re-spawns you have left. When you run out of your lives, You die not only in the simulator but in the real world. You can feel anything you can in the real world. You can do anything you can in Minecraft. There are other players participating in the simulator. Good luck in beating the game

With that the book disappeared along with the chest. It was just me and the plains biome. I sat there taking in all the information just handed to me. I felt warm tears run down my cheeks as I clenched my fists and stood up wiping away the tears that fell down my face.

"There's no time for crying" I said to myself I walked over to the nearest tree and started lightly punching it.(I dunno how it'll work but if you have any suggestions on it let me know)

I flinched as I punched the Oak wood making my hand start to get bruises and cuts. Once I got enough to make a axe. I looked at the three dots and pressed it, my whole inventory space and avatar appeared in front of me. I clicked the crafting table button and crafted a crafting table.

I placed the crafting table in front of me and looked at the grid on the crafting bench. I placed the Oak logs to get Oak wood. I made sticks and a Axe, along with a Pickaxe. I picked up the crafting table then made my way to get food.

I hesitated before slicing my axe through the cow spilling blood all over the place. I winced and grabbed the meat that hovered above the now disappearing blood. I placed it in my inventory going and continued to kill the different animals for food.

After a few hours of collecting and running around the plains biome I made it to the mountains. My goal was to get surface iron being to scared to go in the cave with nothing but leather armor. I skimmed around the mountain climbing up a few to get some coal. I managed to find a vaine of iron that consisted of 6 ores. I mined the iron with a stone picaxe i crafted. The sun slowly set, which meant that the mobs would start spawning. I quickly dug a small cave inside the moutain then covered the entrance with dirt leaving only one block to see out the open area.

I set down the crafting table and crafted two furnaces and placed them down. I opened the furnace and placed coal and food in one and put iron in the other one. i placed a torched down and looked at all the hostile mobs that spawned in. The ugly zombies and the creepy skeletons and you can't forget the sneaky creepers that creep up on you.

I sat down in the corner of my little hole and put my knees up to my chest. i hid in my knees and cried everything started to kick in. The realization that i could never go back home and that my life won't be the same ever again. I cried silently to not alert any mobs that are outside as the fire light from the furnace lit up my small figure.

I reached over and crafted a book with the feathers, book, and ink sack i had. i wrote down about my day to keep myself occupied while the night went on. 'I wonder how the others are doing, according to the book there are others'
////////////////////////////////////////////
✨Hello! I hope you liked this chapter! If you did make sure to leave a vote it's free. Let me know how the chapter is! Your amazing have a good day!✨

 Let me know how the chapter is! Your amazing have a good day!✨