The End

(For people who already read this, there's a new part added so that the sequel makes sense)

It took us months to gather the supplies we lost. No one built anything we had a small house for everyone. We only focused on getting the supplies we needed.

I managed to find an enchanted book of thrones so it gave me an advantage against the enderman. We went over our plan one more time before sitting in silence.

"My real name is Alex," Quackity said looking at everyone who was sitting around thinking.

"Mines Darryl" Bad said

"Nick" Sapnap spoke

"Dave," techno said (I know Techno isn't comfortable, this is the only time his real name will be brought up I used it for the story context, no one will call him Dave) "but I like Techno better" he added

"Techno suits you," I said smiling.

He just nodded

"Mines clay" Dream said though he knew no one really liked him but he wasn't hated as much as he we did last year.

"It's a nice reminder that we have to go to the real-life, I know a lot of us only have one life left....." Alex said looking around.

"We are more prepared now we have an actual plan and we know what's going on," Karl said

"True"

"Well, I think it's time to go," Bad said standing up.

Everyone jumped in one by one until it was me and techno. He held my hand looked at me with a small smile.

"It'll be okay, we'll make it out of here and I can take you on a real date"

"Promise?"

"Of course" we jumped in hand in hand.

We made it to see everyone already over.

"Hurry up love birds!" Phil called out as we crossed the bridge.

"Sorry"

"Let's go!" Tommy yelled as we climbed up the end stone.

We ran into battle. Bad, sapnap, Karl, and Quackity ran to the far corners dropping water from the water buckets. I shot the last crystal as the dragon took Health from that.

"YES!" I screamed as the dragon roasted in agony.

We all shot the dragon from different sides, we used poison arrows and instant damage. It was close to being dead. Only a few more shots, till it spewed out the particles landing on me, Sapnap, Phil, and bad.

We ran out of the particles I had barely any health left when I made it out, I ran to the water bucket station where everyone was panting.

I looked back, Sapnap's stuff hovered in front of me, he didn't make it. I looked around for Phil. Then I spotted him.

Phil had less the one heart left while the rest of us panted laying in the ground accepting death. Phil ran to the dragon with all his might. He slashed his sword through the dragon as it rose up and purple stripes exploded from its body.