Training

After the village incident Phil took me in. To Tommy's constant protest about having a women in the house Wilbur convinced the teen to stop his whining by giving him a few diamonds to which Tommy gladly took.

"I don't want the women in my room Phil" Tommy said.

"She won't don't worry" Phil patted Tommy's head.

"Dadza? Where's Y/N gonna stay? There's only 4 rooms" Wilbur said.

"You and techno can share a room you did it before"

"Techno's not gonna like that"

"The blades barely around anymore so it doesn't matter" Tommy sighed sadly. "Plus he lost rock, paper scissors"

"He's only just left Tommy he'll be back in 3 days"

"What if he looses a life Phil! I don't want Technoblade to die" Tommy was obviously worried.

Phil sighed "Just believe in his abilities, I know he will come back"

"I hope so" Tommy walked into his room and slammed the door shut

Phil sighed before turning to me. "Sorry he looks up to his older brother a lot he gets like this when one of us leaves, he gets sensitive about it after one of his friends went missing in the beginning" Phil looked at Tommy's door. "Poor kid"

I frowned

"He doesn't like pity things which is annoying at times" Wilbur sighed. "But it's understandable"

"So Y/n, how good are you at PvP?"

"I would say decent? I'm not a professional never tried to be I just go slow and let my adrenaline take the lead" I chuckled "not the greatest thing to do I guess"

"Phil you should train her" Wilbur suggested "It'll be fun she can join us!"

"What do you say Y/n?"

"Sounds like a plan!" I smiled

"Yes!" Wilbur smiled happily "You can fill in for technos spot"

I nodded as Wilbur led me to Technoblade's room because apparently Technoblade's room is more organized. Wilbur placed down a chest for me and placed a sign claiming that my stuff was in it.

"To keep Technoblade's room organized" Wilbur smiled "There's basically one rule, don't mess with any of Technoblade's stuff"

"I won't" I smiled back

With that Wilbur said goodnight and left the room. I looked around the room filled with chest that was labeled and a bed. I went over to the bed and laid down. "It's pretty comfy" I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep

In the morning I got awoken by a knock at the door. "Wake up it's time to train!" Wilbur smiled excitedly. I rubbed my eyes and looked outside, this sun just started rising.

"Why so early?" I whined.

"Because, it makes the most of the day, plus it won't be as hot now come on slow poke!"

I nodded and got up and groggily walked to the door following Wilbur outside. I looked up and saw Phil and Tommy waiting with no gear on which kinda surprised me.

"The woman takes forever" Tommy rolls his eyes.

"Oh hush child"

"I am not a child" Tommy snapped back

I rolled my eyes and walked to the pair. Phil passed out wooden swords to everyone.

"Wooden swords?"

"Well it's combat first we don't need people dying now do we?"

"We are fighting each other?" I looked at him shocked.

"Yeah I'm gonna beat you this time wilbur!" The energetic teen said grinning confidently.

"In your dreams"Wilbur smirked back.

"I'll let you two battle it out as I show Y/n the basics" Phil said as the two boys gladly nodded and went off to spare.

"Are they gonna be okay?" I looked over his shoulder seeing the two boys fighting.

"Yeah the know the limits plus that's why it's wooden swords" Phil responded

I just nodded "so what are the basics?"

"Show me as if you were gonna fight" Phil said crossing his arms. I nodded and got into a fighting stance.

"Fix your legs, their too far away from each other we aren't playing baseball bring them closer together it makes it easier to sprint."

I nodded and did as told re adjusting my stance.

"Fix your posture your shoulders are too high and your body is too stiff just relax. It makes it better and easier to attack when your not as stiff as you are right now."

I slowly relaxed my body letting my shoulders fall slightly.

"You have your hands in the sword pretty well so it's all good there." Phil noted. "Now swing at me as if I'm the enemy"

"What! I'm gonna hit you!"

"Just try it'll be fine"

I nodded nervously and took a swing at Phil as he dodged it.

"See told you, your swinging is good just try getting it more steady then shaky, and put a firmer grip when swinging it."

I nodded and swung again applying what Phil told me.

"Perfect! Your all good with the sword" Phil smiled.

We practiced for a few more hours I even spared against Tommy I won 2 times and Tommy won 3. After we finished Tommy went to his room and Phil started cooking Steak.

"It was really fun today"

"Well I'm glad you had fun once you get the hang of things it gets much more easier" Wilbur added as he helped set the table. "Why don't you go rest you look tired"

I nodded and went to Techno's room and laid down on the bed. I sighed tiredly looking at the ceiling. My thoughts ran wild I thought of the village and my new home.

"What are you doing in my room?" A tired Monotone voice said.

————————————————————————
Technoblade is now officially introduced to the story! Finally found a way to add him! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I updated it earlier thank god! I hope you like the SBI bits too! Enjoy your day

————————————————————————Technoblade is now officially introduced to the story! Finally found a way to add him! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I updated it earlier thank god! I hope you like the SBI bits too! Enjoy your day