Blood, Sweat, and Tears

We all marched to where their base was. Two can play that game. We followed Technoblade to where Dream and his gang were located.

"Remember Dream isn't dumb, he's not gonna let his guard down, I wouldn't be surprised if he attacked our base as we are here," I said as we came to a close stop, there was a castle that looked like it takes months to make next to it was a mushroom looking house inside a small hill, straight in the middle was a big house filled with crafting tables as the floor.

"We are so close I can practically see what's inside of each house."

"Yeah no kidding"

"Shhh," I said to Wilbur and Tommy who were talking.

"Let's get this party started," Techno said as he pulled out his crossbow witch was loaded with fireworks? I am so confused right now

Technoblade went first as he jumped down with everyone else following.

"Be safe Tubbo" I heard Tommy say to Tubbo as they jumped down. I smiled at them before jumping down myself.

I saw fireworks and heard screaming. It didn't take long for Dream to notice it was as if he knew we would be here.

I got attacked by the left and saw a man with a beanie. I held winced in pain and attacked him back. He was surprised to see how much armor I had but he still attacked me with all his might. I was getting nervous as blood pooled from my arm, the only weak spot when wearing armor.

"Your smart," I said as I continued fighting him.

"I mean I am Quakity after all" he grinned as he slashed my arm again. I quickly slashed his arm in return. I could see the nervousness in his eyes.

With one final slash, his body slowly disappeared as his inventory hovered over. I dropped my sword in fear. I just k-killed somebody

I slowly got up and left his inventory on his wrist it showed he had three lives before so he wouldn't completely die by my own hands. I looked around still traumatized by killing someone.

(With Tommy and Tubbo)

Tommy panted as he dodged yet another attack from Sapnap. Tubbo was fighting George, Tubbo and Tommy stood back to back looking at their opponents.

"We got this Tubbo" Tommy reassured Tubbo who was nervous.

Tommy and Tubbo charged at Sapnap and George. Sapnap and George started struggling and getting frustrated that they might lose.

Dream noticing his best friends getting beat made him angry as he charged away from Techno. Dream stood from atop a building and shot an arrow, Tommy turned around and blocked it with his shield.

"Not this time," Tommy said

"Sapnap, George fall out I got them," Dream said jumping down from the building using a water bucket. Tubbo stepped back a bit out of fear, Tommy stared directly at dream.

Dream grinned as he attacked Tommy to only hit Tubbo with a splash potion of harming ||. Tubbo died instantly considering he had lost a lot of hearts already.

"TUBBO!" Tommy screamed as he saw Tubbo inventory hover. "YOU BASTARD" Tommy looked started to cry.

Everyone stopped for a second hearing Tommy scream. Technoblade, Phil, and Wilbur with no hesitation came.

"You said you wanted to one versus one me Tommy, So let's do exactly that." Dream tilted his head.

Tommy collapsed on his knees as he looked back at the inventory of his best friend. He knew Tubbo was at the base as he made sure Tubbo had his spawn point, but that didn't stop Tommy's worry, thanks to him Tubbo only has one life left.

Dream dodged Wilburs sudden attack from behind. Wilbur glared at him and continued to attack using his sword.

"You might think your tough, but you're really not! I have all the materials I need to beat all of you!" Dream grinned. "I don't need anyone's help! I can do whatever I want! I have full control because of the stuff I have."

"That's just a bluff!" Wilbur stated as Wilbur ate a golden apple. To which dream at a Gapple in front of him. Wilbur was taken aback by the rare object.

"I don't need to bluff to get around Wilbur, certainly not to you with your fancy armor. You see your little friend back there? He died with the same armor you have on" Dream got hit by a splash potion Wilbur threw. "Poison?"

"Hey Tommy, catch" Dream threw a Harming potion at the boy who was on the ground.

"NO!" Wilbur screamed as he pushed Tommy out of the way.

"Aw your such a kind brother but you see the splash potions I have"

"W-Wilbur? No! Not you! Please not again" Tommy cried.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Tommy stood up. "You and your fancy little splash potion of instant harming it won't work on me!"

Tommy charged at Dream as Dream just laughed. "You aren't doing much damage are you?"

Techno came behind and attacked Dream with the help of Phil. Dream frowned slightly as he was now facing two more opponents.

"How dare you!" Phil shouted as he attacked Dream.

"Listen old man I don't think it's a good idea for you to be fighting?" Dream taunted as he attacked Phil. Phil wasn't phased by the attack as he continued to attack.

"Bastard" Dream mumbled as he got attacked from behind by techno and Tommy from the side. Techno hit dream with a firework which made dream tumble but he still caught back as he quickly slashed them with his sword and threw a poison splash position.

Phil and Techno took this as the opening of dreams tumble to attack which lead to their downfall as Dream threw another splash potion of Harming killing the Duo.

"NOOO," Tommy screamed.

"FINISH THE JOB TOMMY!" Techno yelled as their body disappeared.

Tommy let out a battle cry as he attacked Dream in the weak spots of the armor. Dream caught back, he ran out of splash potions so it's a battle of strength here.

Their swords clashed together till they both stabbed each other. Tommy spit up blood and looked at Dream, who was looking exactly at him.

"You win Tommy" Dream said as both boys' bodies disappeared.

(With Y/n)

It all became silent, the battle was over. I walked through the battlefield. The light cast light on particular spots. I looked and saw Niki's stuff she was now officially dead I continued walking around sobbing at all the death. I fell to the ground as I saw Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo's stuff on the ground.

After hours of crying, I picked as much stuff from everyone's inventory that I knew off the ground. I was gonna come back to grab more but I didn't have the power to do it mentally, Get a Grip damnit.

My brain overpowered my heart as I put stuff in a chest close by but far away enough. I collected everyone's stuff and put it in a chest before walking back to the house. All by myself as I cried the whole way back.

————————————————————————
Happy Valentine's Day again! I hope you liked this chapter! Daily reminder that your ✨ amazing and Pretty and no one can tell me otherwise ✨

————————————————————————Happy Valentine's Day again! I hope you liked this chapter! Daily reminder that your ✨ amazing and Pretty and no one can tell me otherwise ✨