The Raid

I knocked on the door of the old mans house, i heard a small come in. I walked inside the house and placed my bag down by the door, the leader was playing with his grandchildren with a big grin on his face. He took me in and has always been a Grandfather figure, in my real world my grandfather died when i was at a young age so it was nice having a second chance.

"Ah, Y/N! Your back!" He smiled "Come on kids go play outside" He shooed his grandchildren away but not before giving them each a hug.

"Hey Gramps" I smiled softly, he gestured to the couch as he sat down. I sat down across from him.

"How was your trip dear?" He asked "You didn't get hurt did you?"

"I'm fine Gramps but the weirdest thing happened"

"Do tell" He said curiously

"There was this man, He had these big wings and he was really nice" I chuckled nervously "And he kinda saved me"

"That's interesting" Gramps sipped at the tea that was sitting on the little coffee table.

"He also said there's three other boys like me with him" I smiled knowing that i truly wasn't the only one.

"You didn't follow?" Gramps asked curiously

"Of course not, i can't just leave you guys your like family to me" I responded fiddling with my fingers.

"Oh dear what are you gonna do when we aren't here anymore?" He smiled softly

"Don't say stuff like that!!" I frowned "Where could you possibly go?"

"I'm just saying just in case something happens" He looks up "I don't want you to be upset"

"That's non sense" i shook my head smiling thinking he was just joking around as he usually does "I'm gonna let you nap"

Gramps nodded and led me to the door. I gave him a hug and bid him my goodbyes. I grabbed my bag and walked around the village looking for the golem once I found him I walked to his direction. He didn't talk much but we had our own language.

The golem looked at me, I smiled and sat down near the patch of red roses next to the blacksmiths house. The golem sat down with a big thump making the ground shake. I smiled and picked some of the flowers. The golem watched as I weaved the flowers to make a flower crown, it took a little longer to make a usual flower crown but that is because this one is big.

I finished the flower crown then stood up and put the Rose flower crown on the still sitting iron golem. The golem's face made it looked like he was happy. I smiled as he nodded. The sun started to set so the Golem stood up keeping the flower crown on he walked away as the villagers walked inside their houses with their families. I smiled and walked inside my house. I got myself ready for bed and fell asleep.

Middle of the night

I woke up to the sound of screaming people, I shot out of bed and quickly ran outside. There was zombies everywhere attacking all the villagers. I grabbed my weapons and ran outside. The Golem was struggling to fend off a group of zombies. The sound of sizzling came next me and boom! A creeper blew up sending me flying. The house caught fire and I was down to 4 hearts.

I used all my might to get up and run to the nearest house. I slashed my sword through a zombie and dodged a arrow. I didn't bother to pick up any dropped items. I ran to Gramps house, I could feel blood dripping down my forehead and leg but I kept running. I looked at the house in front of me. It was blown up and falling to pieces.

"GRAMPS!" I yelled out running to the debris, I frantically tried lifting up different planks to try and get through, the fire was burning but I kept going. Another arrow whizzed past me just barely hitting me. My health was low along with my hunger. I looked behind me in fear as a skeleton stood loading its arrow ready to attack that was until a sword slashed through its body.

The person with the sword was the guy from the ravine. He started fighting off other mobs drawing near. "Wilbur techno! Take her to where Tommy is!" Phil shouted as two boys came from behind him.

"What about you?" Techno asked Concerned for his dad.

"I'll be fine I'll catch up with you" The boy only nodded as he grabbed my hand.

"LET GO OF ME!" I screamed trying to go back to digging up the house

One of the boys picked me up as I tried to escape. Eventually I gave up and watched as my home burned down and my family die off. The boys took me to their base and I passed out half way through due to pain (Forgot when I was writing this how the human body works 🥲)

————————————————————————
I hope you liked this chapter! Now we have Phil Techno Wilbur and Tommy! Daily reminder that your amazing!

————————————————————————I hope you liked this chapter! Now we have Phil Techno Wilbur and Tommy! Daily reminder that your amazing!