Forced to work together

"Why- wha-" My min was in a fuzz, defeating the Dragon? Are these guys nuts?

"Oh! I'm sorry I should've introduced myself, My names Karl Jacobs, and this is Badboyhalo but everyone calls him bad" Karl smiled

"My name is Y/n.." I said still confused as to why two strangers randomly said that.

Technoblade came from behind me and looked up at the two. He looked just as confused as I was.

"I couldn't help but overhear your conversation," Techno said monotonously and tired like always.

"Is there a way where we can all sit somewhere to discuss this?" Bad asked "it's a lot to take in and explain"

"Sure," I said and took them to the van where we had important meetings.

"Can everyone come?" Karl asked assuming people were here based on the houses

"Yeah I'll go round them up," I said "feel free to take a seat in the van"

They nodded and went inside as I gathered everyone. They all followed me, Tommy cursed me out for ruining his daily disc listening, and Wilbur was about to take Friend on a walk.

Everyone entered the van and everyone's eyes immediately went to the two unfamiliar faces. I sat next to Techno, Tommy and Tubbo were sitting together, Wilbur and Phil were sitting next to each other and Ranboo sat next to me.

"Who the hell are these two?" Tommy asked Pissed off.

"Language!"

"Watch it Buddy this is my turf-"

"Tommy calm down," Wilbur said cutting off Tommy's ranting.

"My names Karl"

"I'm BadBoyHalo but you can just call me bad"

"Hello, I'm Wilbur!" He smiled

"Phil"

"Tommy" Tommy mumbled obviously annoyed.

"My names Tubbo nice to meet ya!"

"Ranboo"

"Y/n"

"This feels like kindergarten," Techno said

I chuckled at his comment. Everyone seemed to smile a little before their heads turned back to Karl and Bad.

"What's this meeting about?" Phil asked.

"We, with a few others feel like we've been here for too long. Have you counted how long?"

"2 or 3 years give or take," Techno said thinking.

"Exactly, so I think it's time for us to go back in the real world, countless amount of my good friends have died, and I don't want anyone else to"

"I don't think it's a good idea," I said. "Beating a dragon of that level is close to impossible, especially since it's something we physically have to do"

"But staying in the game will only prevent chaos! Don't you miss the real world?"

"How can I miss something I don't remember"

"Don't you want to remember?"

"I would rather not if I get to be happy like this"

"Well, we can't stay here forever think of the way our bodies are handling this!" Karl said.

I sighed, he had a point, and unfortunately, it's valid.

"We've had our fun but it's fine to leave"