First Kiss

I woke up with my head resting on Techno's chest as his chest rises and falls using the same rhythm with his heart beat. i smiled as i slowly sat up. His hair was disheveled and his face was the same as normal except for the fact his guard was down making his face look peaceful. I gently moved his hair out of his face causing him to stir. I moved my hand through his hair till he finally woke up. He rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning" I said softly as he sat up as well.

"Morning" He smiled slightly. He still wasn't use to this whole relationship thing and if i'm being honest i don't blame him. He always acts different in front of everyone else to me in a good way. He seems to let his guard down emotion wise. He expresses his feelings more now then before.

Wilbur came in and let us know that it was time to get up. I told a Wilbur that we would be there in a few to which he nodded walking out of the room. I yawned and stretched kicking my feet on the side of the bed.

"Can't we stay like this for a little longer?" Techno pouted watching me get out of bed.

"On the roof tonight okay?" I grinned at him, our normal Star Gazing time was the best moments I've ever had since the beginning, thinking about the past made me cringe at my weak state when i first joined this hell hole.

"Fine" he groaned getting out of bed fixing his hair and we both walked out to the dinning room seeing Tommy and Wilbur sitting with Phil. i sat next to Wilbur and Techno sat next to me.

"Have you two kissed yet?" Tommy asked bluntly looking at us to which i blushed and shook my head. "I'm gonna smack you Tommy"

Wilbur mumbled under his breath giving Tommy some diamonds. Tommy grinned happily and put in his pocket before going back to everyone. Techno rolled his eyes and Phil laughed at the two. I smiled at the family it made me think about mine.

"Y/n?" I looked over and Tommy who was calling my name. "I'm gonna beat you in today's training" Tommy grinned.

"Oh hush" I rolled my eyes and began eating the pumpkin pie in front of me. "This is really good Phil"

"Thanks Y/n" He smiled softly to which i smiled back. Phil was a kind man i see why the three boys call him dad.

After everyone finished eating we did the daily training routine but added a few new moves because Phil wanted to prepare us for the Nether more now that we have better knowledge on the place. It was Mid day before we headed off to look for more supplies. At dusk we came back and showed what we found, nothing special but helpful and needed for survival. We sat and ate cooked pork making fun of Techno.

Everyone went to their rooms to sleep, meanwhile me and Techno climbed up rickety latter. I sat down and pulled out the bow that's always left on the roof. Techno sat down and grabbed some arrows handing one to me so i could shoot a incoming spider.

"Hey Y/n?" Techno called out to me making me look at him. "Look at the stars" he pointed to the sky.

I looked up and saw the night sky it gave a gentle light to the world with the stars aligning in different.

"They are pretty" I smiled admiring them.

"You're prettier" Techno commented to which caught my attention. I looked at him and made contact with his eyes that I could look into forever.

"You think so?" I whispered leaning closer to him as he did the same.

"Definitely" he replied in the same tone I did and held my cheek.

Our lips collided gently I intertwined our finger together as we kissed. The kiss was sweet and innocent. After a couple of seconds he pulled away slowly.

"Hey Starlight, I think I love you" Techno looked at me the stars showing his face perfectly. I was taken aback about the nickname but smiled softly at it.

"I think I love you too" I kissed him gently again and pulled away.

Techno hugged me gently as we watched the stars twinkle both of us enjoying each other's company.
————————————————————————
Hello Amazing readers! I just wanna start off by thanking you all for all the support on this book! I know this chapter was a little on the shorter side but I hope you liked it! Daily reminder that your ✨ amazing ✨.

————————————————————————Hello Amazing readers! I just wanna start off by thanking you all for all the support on this book! I know this chapter was a little on the shorter side but I hope you liked it! Daily reminder that your ✨ amazing ✨