Vil and Haircare Products (FT. My hair)

I feel like Vil would know a lot about hair products for different textures and types. I've been told my hair is naturally wavy (but I straighten it bc I want nice straight hair) so Vil might know some products.

Honestly, it might be a pleasant conversation. I like drawing unique and somewhat long hair for my gods and devils along with some of my witches, and I feel like my hair is a weird combo of wavy and straight at the moment so if Vil knows a lot about hair products (I mean have you SEEN his hair? It's absolutely gorgeous and I bet its silky smooth and soft) I'd probably talk to him about that.

He might also lecture me because my hair has kinda been in the deep fryer, because I got some sections of it bleached an dyed last year and as everyone else does I take a shower, and as we all know taking showers makes the dyed fade over time. 

But you see, my hair is black, and black hair needs to be bleached multiple times for the dye to appear and my dye was aquatic/aqua blue, so right now some parts are like this weird light but dark brown/blond instead of black and there are faded dull blue tints here and there but the blue at my tips looks like a shade of seaweed now if that makes any sense. NOW WATCH ME GET IT BLEACHED AGAIN AND DYE IT PURPLE AT MY NEXT HAIR APPOINTMENT!