Incorrect Quotes #1

Reshuya: Has anyone seen my phone?!

Ace: Did you check in front of you?

Reshuya: Oh yeah there it is, thanks Ace!

---------------------------

Reshuya: Guys....I just stapled my thumb!

Deuce: You what?!

Reshuya: Don't worry this isn't the first time its happened, I've gone through worse!

Deuce:.....What kind of life did you live in your world before coming here?!?

----------------------------

Grim: Eh? Reshuya where's my tuna?

Reshuya: Oh, it expired so I threw it away.

Grim: Fwuna!? Reshuya how could you?!? It belonged to me; The Great Grim!

Reshuya:......You wanted to get food poisoning? Because I can arrange that!

Grim: N-no....!

Reshuya: Then don't complain or you'll sleep in the rain!

----------------------------

Jade: Look into my eyes and tell me Reshuya, what is your deepest desire?

Reshuya: For you to rail m- To be deceased for I have commited sin!

Jade:.....Are you okay, do you wish to talk about it over a cup of tea?

----------------------------

Vil: You need to be more civil, more refined, clear, prim and proper, with magnificent makeup, your a young lady for heavens sake Reshuya!

Reshuya: Don't try me, I'm not good at makeup the most I do is a bit of powder. Nor do I desire to be prim or proper, those things don't matter in my world so Don't. Test. Me. Hoe!

Epel: I-.....Did you just-

Reshuya: I did now let's run before he murders us!

----------------------------

Reshuya: I LOST MY INHALER!

Epel, Ace, Deuce, and Jack: YOU WHAT?!

Reshuya: Oh no wait, nevermind! I gave it to Azul, Jade, and Floyd so they could get a good look at it, they said they've never seen one before. They just gave it back to me, so we're good I'm not gonna have my first asthma attack today!

Jack: Don't scare us like that!

----------------------------

Reshuya: I'm afraid this is farewell, my time here has ended!

Riddle: What happened?

Reshuya: My knees have decided to snap-crackle-and pop out of place as I was running, and now I can't put pressure on them or walk at the moment

Floyd and Jade: *Immediately take me to the infirmary*

Riddle:....Th-that's enough excitement for one day in PE!

----------------------------

Reshuya: I want to burn my uterus and then throw the ashes into a volcano!

Azul: Why are you like this...?

Reshuya: I have issues alright also you wouldn't understand

----------------------------

Rook: Dame Monochrome, why do you have such an image on your phone?

Reshuya: What image?

Epel: Which one do you think!?

Reshuya:.....The on of a dead possum frozen to the sidewalk?

Sebek: WhAt?!??!

Cater: Red-Chan why would you have such a thing??!

Reshuya:.....I honestly don't know, I might just have a weird fascination with roadkill and take pictures of dead things whenever I come across them. I might use them for references in the future you never know!

Floyd: Eh?? Koebi-chan is strange.....but that's okay!

Epel: This went off topic from the actual photo Rook was asking about....

----------------------------

Reshuya: You wanna know what I wanna know? Why the fuck am I prepared to chase down a person, ready to throw down, and get into a fight for my friends when they get bullied or made fun of! But I can't do that for myself when I was getting bullied in elementary and middle school?

Jack: Because you have a moral compass?

Deuce:...You don't wanna get expelled?

Sebek: Because you are aware you are a mere human and you would have to suffer the consequences?

Epel: I could run them over

Reshuya: Oop- I mean they're back in my world, but thank you for the offer

Floyd: Eh~?! Koebi-chan was bullied? Ne, ne Koebi-chan! If you find a way to go back home take me and Jade with you, I can squeeze those bullies until they beg~!

Reshuya: I-I'll think about it Floyd!