Twst oc's: Octavinelle

Biography

Name: Pearl Arrluk

Nickname(s): Whale, Kujira-Chan (given to her by Floyd)

Birthday: April 4th

Age: 16

Height: 162(5'4")

Hair Color: Black and white

Eye Color: Grey

Gender: Female

Family: Same (Adopted older brother)

Homeland: The Coral Sea

Dorm: Octavinelle

School Year: First

Class: 1-C

Occupation: Student,  Mostro Lounge employee

Club: Magical shift club

Best Subject: Magical pharmaceuticals

Favorite Food: Panna cotta

Least Favorite Food: Oysters

Dislikes: People pulling on/touching her tail out of nowhere

Hobby(ies): Drawing/painting, swimming, photography

Talents: Baking and making clothes

Voice Actor: Trickywi

Personality: Pearl has a deep love for NRC and all its students and staff, which causes her to burden herself with more responsibility than she can handle. Much to her brother's dismay, she always helps out her friends, sometimes causing herself to be late to work at Mostro Lounge. She tends to not speak of her own worries, showing she cares more about the happiness of others than her own well being. She is also known to be very forgiving, as she'll always forgive her brother and Floyd for scaring her from time to time. Although she is a bit shy and introverted, Pearl is normally nice and quiet. She loves to swim, but Same will sometimes scare her for fun. She is somewhat easily startled and grossed out. However, despite her timid and gentle personality, when something or someone she cares about is being threatened, she acts very angrily and doesn't seem fearful. She has a crush on Jade but deeply fears that if she confessed it would ruin their friendship so she kicks her bottled up love under the rug, she can speak to Jade normally as if she didn't have feelings for him when other people are around, but if its only the two of them she'll begin to stutter and blush a bit, a situation for this to happen would be if they are partnered up to work.

Unique Magic: Her unique magic is called "Orca Show." A scary and fun orca show. This allows Pearl to capture the attention of others as she'll also perform a bunch of tricks and flips in either human, merfolk, or actual orca form, while distracted she can hit others with her magic or physicals attacks if in a fight.

Biography

Name: Same Arrluk

Nickname(s): Shark, Sharky, Hoojirozame-Chan (Given to him by Floyd)

Birthday: May 4th

Age: 17

Height: 180cm (≈5'11")

Hair Color: Light Grey

Eye Color: Black

Gender: Male

Family: Pearl (Adoptive Younger Sister)

Homeland: The Coral Sea

Dorm: Octavinelle

School Year: Second

Class: 2-A

Occupation: Student,  Mostro Lounge employee

Club: Board game club

Best Subject: PE

Favorite Food: Salmon Sashimi

Least Favorite Food: Shark fin soup

Dislikes: People pulling on/touching his tail out of nowhere

Hobby: Swimming

Talents: Tracking and hunting

Voice Actor: Miyashita Yuu/Miy_yuu

Personality: Same is easily one of the most energetic of the Octavinelle Dorm students. He tends to speak his mind, even when it's not appropriate, such as when he goes as far as to ridicule Leona and even Azul sometimes. He commonly has a mischievous attitude and can be very cruel, evident when he teases his sister Pearl for her crush on Jade and harasses other first years by roughly tackling them out of nowhere and then referring to it as "playing".

He is extremely protective and loyal to his family and friends, showing hostility to others when his sister or his friends are threatened. Same loves to swim, and he also has a love of food, except for any food containing shark. He may tease his sister a lot but he does truly care for her and has those protective older brother instincts.

Same also has nicknames for everyone in Octavinelle: Fishy(ies) other Octavinelle students, Octopops (Azul), and Sea serpent(s) (Jade and Floyd).

Unique Magic: His unique magic is called "Feeding Frenzy." This consists of biting someone and licking their blood, once he tastes someone's blood he's able to track them and has a boost of energy for as long as he has their blood in his body. Once he tastes their blood he knows their location at all times, if the taste of their blood begins to fade/leave his body or their blood flow stops he can't track them.

Quotes

Pearl:

"I'm not a whale, I'm just a very large dolphin!" "...N-not a whale!" "I love this school and everyone in it!" "Sh-shouldn't we ask headmaster Crowley first?" "Azul will have my tail if I'm late again!" "I mean I do like Jade, b-but let's face it he p-probably doesn't like me back." "I know they can be scary, but just stick by me and you should be fine ok?"

Same:

"I'll rip you apart!" "N-no shark fin soup...!" "Hahaha....you really shouldn't be here!" "Oi Floyd, wanna scare Pearl again?" "Oh Pearl, where are you hiding~?" "You didn't hear this from me but, anything can be accomplished if you try hard enough."

Trivia and Facts

Pearl

Kujira means orca in Japanese.

Pearl has feelings for Jade but she is afraid of rejection.

Much like others from the coral sea she has a merfolk form.

She is able to attend Night Raven Collage because she is under special conditions, what these conditions are is unknown.

The only things that give away she is an orca are the white eye spots on her hair and her tail.

She loves singing, however she sings in private as she is too afraid to sing in front of people and is very self-conscious of her singing voice.

As a reference to her aquatic species Arrluk means orca.

She is known in Octavinelle for making the best desserts and treats for both the dorm residents and Mostro Lounge

Same

The things that give away he is a shark are his sharp teeth and his tail.

Much like others from the coral sea he has a merfolk form.

His name is pronounced "Sa-meh"

Same is the Japanese word for shark.