Twst oc's: Pomefiore

Biography

Name: Ivy Diablo

Nickname(s): Poison Ivy

Birthday: November 2nd

Age: 17

Height: 168cm (≈5'6")

Hair Color: Light Rose Pink

Eye Color: Yellow

Gender: Female

Homeland: Village of Harvest

Dorm: Pomefiore

School Year: Second

Class: 2-C

Occupation: Student

Club: Basketball club

Best Subject: Defensive magic

Personality: Ivy is a kind woman who cares dearly for her fellow students and friends. She likes to talk and tell stories. Her hobbies include reading and singing. She is a strong fighter, addicted to flowers along with cats, and is quite sarcastic. She hates frogs. Ivy is also a great cook and is great at making apple pie, but her style of making apple pie is quite forceful.

Although, Ivy's gentle personality is fabricated due to her belief that her true personality would scare those around her. Even though she's truly crude, cruel, and crass, she still genuinely cares for her fellow classmates and friends.

Unique Magic: Unknown.

Biography

Name: Seth Junsuina

Birthday: March 25th

Age: 18

Height: 177cm (≈5'8")

Hair Color: Royal Purple

Eye Color: Navy Blue

Gender: Male

Homeland: Afterglow Savanna

Dorm: Pomefiore

School Year: Third

Class: 3-A

Occupation: Student

Club: Movie Appreciation club

Best Subject: Magical languages

Personality: Seth is quiet and calm most of the time, often only using a few words to get his point across.

He has an attraction to Rook and is sometimes jealous when others steal his attention. However, he does not act on these feelings without outside interference. He also dislikes having rough skin.

Not much else is known about his personality, other than that he is a good and kind-hearted boy, and that if someone hurts him or his friends in any way, they are "most likely doomed."

Unique Magic: Unknown

Quotes

Ivy:

"Yeah I make potions, I'm from the Pomefiore dorm, what do you expect?" "I need total quiet when making my pies, so I'll only ask once. Please....shut the hell up!" "I'm surprised I even made it here in the first place, I wonder how my family is right now..."

Seth:

"........" "You like apple pie? Ivy makes the best." "......ah." "Rook!?.....Where is he??"

Trivia

Ivy

Diablo means devil in Spanish.

She is able to attend NRC because she is under special conditions, what those conditions are is unknown.

Seth

Seth's last name "Junsuina" means "pure" in Japanese.