Twst oc's: Heartslabyul

Yes hello, I'm throwing my oc's in this book now and you can't stop me- Okay first is my Heartslabyul kids, Lilith and Avtandil! Their info will most likely be update over time as I think of more stuff.

Biography

Name: Lilith Penrose

Nickname(s): Rose, Rosie, Lilly

Birthday: March 6th

Age: 18

Height: 162(≈5'3")

Hair Color: Red to orange

Eye Color: Ocean Blue

Gender: Female

Homeland: Rose Kingdom

Dorm: Heartslabyul

School Year: Third

Class: 3-A

Occupation: Student

Club: Mountain appreciation club

Best Subject: Summoning

Voice  Actors

Personality: It is said the moment she leaves the Heartslabyul dorm, unlucky things befall her; she is pessimistic and believes that most people dislike her and find her annoying. In casual conversation, she appears very polite. She has little of a backbone when standing up for herself, often allowing others to use her for favors. She enjoys photography and doing homework, and dislikes pain and harassment.

Lilith furthermore isn't so great at communicating with others so she doesn't have many friends. She is, however, on good terms with the other Heartslabyul dorm residents.

Unique Magic: Unknown.

Biography

Name: Avtandil Aiko

Nickname(s): Ata, Ava, Aiko

Birthday: October 23rd

Age: 17

Height: 172cm (≈5'8")

Hair Color: Black with red

Eye Color: Ruby Red

Gender: Male

Homeland: Rose Kingdom

Dorm: Heartslabyul

School Year: Second

Class: 2-D

Occupation: Student

Club: Light music club

Best Subject: Magical history

Personality: Avtandil is loving and cheerful, being quite maternal in personality. He worries about his fellow Heartslabyul residents because he loves them so much. He likes to do chores and housework, and hates having rough skin.

He is paternal and caring, devoted to his dorm and dorm leader, and affectionate to the other Heartslabyul residents.

Unique Magic: Unknown

Quotes

Lillith:

"NO!....I mean, no you can't copy my homework." "Ace, Deuce, can you stop fighting for 5 minutes I'm trying to read, take it outside if its that bad."

Avtandil:

"Now now, fighting gets us nowhere, let's try to resolve this in a calm manner!"

Trivia

Lillith

Her last name came from my English teacher's last name.

She is able to attend NRC because she is under special conditions, what these conditions are is unknown.

Avtandil

His name is from georgian literature, (aftab) meaning "sunshine" and دل (del) meaning "heart".

His last name Aiko is the Japanese name for beloved child.