Random/weird shit I'd say if I were in TW

"HOES MAD" (When Riddle overblots)

"You saw me steal the contracts? No you didn't ♥" (To Azul if I nabbed the contracts)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhAAAAAAAhhhh" (Running from Floyd or screaming in the middle of the night outside bc I have too much energy)

"Hm? Oh sorry, I'm a Gemini!" (To the background boys)

"And that's on not accepting yourself!" (When Azul overblots)

"Haha tiny tsuntsun go brrrrrrrrr!" (After befriending Riddle and he fixes your tie)

"Ayo that's cap!" (When Azul makes students sign contracts with him"

"When I say this man is SO FINE, When I say this man is SCRUMB-DILLY-IOUS! HE MAKE ME WANNA *aggressively/quickly turns neck to the side with hands to make it look like it went and then fall onto the floor* ONG" (Me talking to Ace and Deuce as I freak out and simp for Jade after befriending him)

"I am ✨uncomfortable✨ with the energy we've created in this meeting room today!" (Me in a meeting with the dorm leaders and vice-dorm leaders, but chaos broke loose and its the aftermath of what happened)

"BEGONE THOT" (When Vil approaches me for the first time)

"Idia I swear I'm going to snatch and then care for Ortho if you don't go outside with him!"

"Sorry I feel currently feel like dying so I can't do anything about YOUR problem right now!" (me to anyone asking for my help when I'm on my shark week)

"Mostro Lounge, but make it ✨electric✨"  (Me suggesting a theme to Azul and the tweels for when mostro lounge takes on a theme for a while)

"DEPLOY! MAINTAIN OPORATION: PARTY ALL NI-IIIGHT!" (Me just vibin with Kalim in the Scarabia dorm as Jamil looks like a disappointed parent)

"Sorry I belong to floor gang now" (After my knees act up and pop during PE)

"I've only known Ortho for less than a whole hour, but if anything happened to him I'd kill everyone in this room and then myself." (Anyone)

"Floyd I love you, but if you don't stop hugging me I'm going to kick you in the kneecaps before you break my ribs" (When Floyd hugs me to tightly)

"FIRE IN THE BATTERY AFT! MAYDAY, MAYDAY!" (My screwing up on a potion in Crewel's class)

"My problematic waste of an existence is finally going to come to an end!" (When I see Jamil overblot)

"NO, I'm not beautiful!" (To Vil and Rook)

"BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING/DID THE HOMEWORK!" (To Ace and the other first years)

"I'm going to pet the ever loving heck out of you!" (To Chen'ya)

"Floyd, Jade I need you guys to bend down so I can give you lots of head pats"

"Just because I'm short doesn't mean I can't snap your neck in 93 different ways!" (to the background boys)