Twst oc's: Savannaclaw

Biography

Name: Miyua Tatsu

Nickname(s): Fox, Foxie, Imfoxter/Imposter

Birthday: November 2nd

Age: 16

Height: 165cm (≈5'5")

Hair Color: Black that fades to white

Eye Color: Dark Red

Gender: Female

Homeland: Land of Pyroxene

Dorm: Savanna Claw

School Year: 1st

Class: 1-B

Occupation: Student

Club: Light music club

Best Subject: Magical history

Personality: Miyua has a very compassionate and gentle nature, unlike many of her fellow dorm students and dorm leader, who are mostly known to be hot-headed. However, she does have such a trait, as she can get annoyed easily and snap at others, depending on the situation. Due to her childhood, and being raised among a gentle family, she obtained a gentle side when aging if compared to the other students in Savanna Claw. Miyua is a strong fox who stands her ground and won't back down from anyone. She believes in justice and, therefore, she isn't necessarily brutal or stubborn. Having a golden heart, she will protect all that is dear to her.

Unique Magic: Her unique magic is called" Kitsune" she can transform into anyone/alter her appearance. She commonly uses her magic to alter her appearance from female to a male version of herself when attending school.

Biography

Name: Rexian Tatsu

Nickname(s): Rex

Birthday: November 2nd

Age: 18

Height: 183cm (≈6'0")

Hair Color: White that fades to black

Eye Color: Dark Red

Gender: Male

Homeland: Land of Pyroxene

Dorm: Savanna Claw

School Year: Third

Class: 3-E

Occupation: Student

Club: Magical shift club

Best Subject: Ancient curses

Personality: Rexian is a scary person and comes off as cold and rough; angering him will reveal his more ferocious and terrifying side. He's also rather stubborn. In spite of that demeanor, however, he has a decent personality. This is further proven when he is seen watching over the non-Savanna Claw students who enter the dorm as well as being a gentle and caring figure to his sister Miyua.

Unique Magic: Unknown

Quotes

Miyua:

"Ugh, the boys in Savanna Claw are so stubborn and hot-headed! All except for Ruggie and Jack I guess." "There's no need to fight every time! And eat more slowly!" 

Rexian:

".....She's my sister, now shut up"

Trivia

Miyua

She changes her appearance to a male version of herself to avoid drawing attention to herself.

She is able to attend NRC because she is under special conditions, what those conditions are is unknown.

Rexian

He often gives into his younger sister's request.

He acts tough but on the inside he's a softie because of his sister.