arrival

Wow, this house is really something. Wonder why no one was willing to take the job - the kid's probably a little shit. You think to yourself, making your way up to the massive mansion which lies before your eyes. Before you can even knock, you are greeted by an elderly woman with kindness in her eyes.

"Oh my goodness! You must be Y/N! I'm Gloria!Dandy will be so thrilled to have a new companion! He's been terribly bored lately! Let me go get him, he's just taking his nap!"

You didn't have time to even introduce yourself before Gloria rushed up the stairs, crying out her sons name.

You glance around the house when suddenly a woman dressed in maids attire approaches you.
"You must be the new babysitter. I'm Dora. Good luck with Dandy..."
"I'm Y/N! Seems to me he must be a little troublemaker, I was the only one willing to take the job!" you chuckle, just making conversation.
"Little? You'll see. That made in the shade white boy is nothing but trouble." she says deviously.

Before you could ask her what that could have possibly meant, Gloria returns with a man. A fully grown, dark haired, blue eyed, strongly built man with a childish pout on his face.

Must be her husband. He looks a little young for her though...
"Y/N! This is Dandy, my son!"
Oh my fucking god.