don't be chicken

The two of you sit across from eachother, a heinous grin appearing on Dandy's face.

"Alright Dandy. How do we play your little game?" you say in a fake friendly, childish tone.

"Ugh. Of course you don't know how to play this game, you amateur." Rolling his eyes, he begins to explain.

"Basically, we touch eachother until one of us gets too scared and yells chicken. You'll see! We are going to have so much fun!" he shakes his hands excitedly.

You weren't too sure about this game, but you did not want to make Dandy any more angry than he already had been. "I'll start! Winner gets a prize!"

Before you can say anything, Dandy softly runs his hands through your hair. He then reaches them down, across your cheeks and down to your chin. He pulls your chin up to look towards him and he smirks, gazing right into your eyes. "Don't be chicken." He runs his hand across your neck and softly grips it, causing you to get a chill down your back. "C-chicken!" you cry out, overwhelmed.

"Boohoo. You're terrible at this game. Your turn. I can bet you I won't lose."

You roll your eyes, hoping he'll lose before you touch places that are...private, so to speak.

You repeat the same motions Dandy once did, only he didn't chicken out at the neck. He lets you run your hands down his chest, and you can feel his muscular, toned body through his cashmere sweater. Your face turns red as you keep going down, further and further. You stop yourself before reaching the bulge in his pants. "Okay, Dandy. Game over. You win." you say, noticeably flustered.

Dandy, visibly becoming annoyed with you, slaps your hand off of him. "That was too easy. You're no fun." He whined. "However, I did say that the winner gets a prize..." Dandy said, suddenly biting his lip. Leaning towards your ear, he says "you are quite ravishing..." Dandy looks you up and down, then glances down at the growing member in his perfectly ironed down dress pants.

"D-Dandy, what do you want for your prize?" you say, trying to change the subject.

"Like I said, mother has paid you handsomely. There is only one way you can make up for your pathetic behaviour."

"W-what?" You couldn't deny how attractive he was, and suddenly he leaned in for a kiss, which you willingly surrendered to.

The next thing you knew, the two of you were rolling around on the playroom floor, moaning into eachothers mouths. Dandy pulls away occasionally, only to pant out profanities. His once perfectly slicked back and parted hair was now messy and dangling by the sides of his face as he stared down at you, his muscular arm down on the porcelain floors next to your head.

You didn't think this would go any further than a make out session - you were wrong.