punishment

After you all finish dinner and you say your thank you's to Gloria and Dora, Dandy's frown intensifies. He storms up to you.
"Showtime. Come with me." he practically growls at you.

Dandy slams and locks the playroom doors behind the two of you. He grips your waist and spins you around, slamming you into the doors, your arms pinned above your head, and he's practically fucking you with his eyes.

"You think you can tease me like that?" he scoffs. "I mean, do you even know who you're dealing with? God." Dandy breathes that last word into your ear, and you clench your thighs together, craving him.

Dandy notices, and laughs maniacally. "If you think I'm planning on pleasing you, you're wrong. This is for me and me only. Now, let's play, shall we? I have a new game for us. You bend over the couch with your eyes closed, and if you make a sound you lose! What fun!" Dandy rubs his hands together in excitement.

You wanted him so bad. You obey Dandy's orders.

"Open your eyes and look at me." He grabs you by the hair and pulls your head up. You see him in what appears to be just the bottom half of a clown mask, entirely shirtless. Remembering his game, you try not to utter in terror.

It's...kinda hot.

Or so you think, until Dandy pulls a small, decorated switchblade out of his pocket. Before you can cry out, Dandy grips your mouth, not permitting a single whimper to escape.

"Oh...don't worry, Y/N. I won't hurt you - unless you disobey me. One sound out of you and I put this blade to work. Sound good?"

You nod, accepting the thrill of Dandy's latest game.

Dandy walks circles around you whilst gripping his clothed dick. He slaps your ass once, then twice, being sure to leave a mark.

"Oh, Y/N, you're tearing up...this could be over if you just surrender to me..." You feel him drag the blade along your skin, not hard enough to pierce through. "I own you."

You whimper.

"Oh no! You lose. Aww, what a shame. Tsk tsk."

You begin to quiver in fear and adrenaline.

"You act fearful and yet look at you, panting like a dog and dripping wet for me - practically begging for it. Aww."

Suddenly, Dandy makes a slow incision into your ass. You can feel him carving his name into it.

"Mine, all mine..." Dandy's breathing grows heavy, and you turn around to see him touching himself. You don't even try to suppress your pleasure as you moan out.

"Dandy, please..."

"I like it when you beg. Makes you look so...pathetic." Dandy pants a little harder now, as he touches himself at an even quicker pace. Still wearing the clown mask, entirely shirtless, his hair fallen out of its perfect state, you wanted him more than anything. You feel warm blood drip down your ass and you feel Dandy slowly lick it off.

He then proceeds to enter you without warning, your skin slapping against his as he sloppily thrusts into you. "You're being so g-good for me..." Dandy moans out, the two of you practically screaming until he pulls out, finishing on your back.

"Dandy, I didn't finish, please let me..."

"Naughty girls don't get to finish. Now get out before mother sees you like this...you look like something the cat dragged in. Ugh!" Dandy says, putting his clothes back on and removing the damn clown mask from his face.

As Dandy escorts you out of his house, not even uttering a goodbye, you can't help but smirk at the events that just happened.