the playroom

Dandy slowly looks you up and down.

"Really, mother? Is this the best you could do?"

"She was the only one to take the job, be nice now Dandy!" his mother whispers to him sharply.

You pretended not to hear. You reached your hand out to Dandy. "Hi, Dandy. I'm Y/N!"
He looks you up and down once again, and rolls his eyes, groaning in annoyance. Reluctantly, he reaches his ringed hand to yours and shakes it briefly, promptly wiping it off on his blazer afterwards.

"Dandy, why don't you show her around! Take her to the playroom! You two have fun! I must head off to the market!"
Gloria rushes out the door, seemingly trying to escape the awkward situation.

What kind of grown man has a playroom?
Dandy sighs and grips your wrist suddenly. "Come on. Follow me, servant."
"What did you just call me?" you say, giggling.
Dandy grips your wrist even harder, and turns around to face you. "Mother tells me you are being paid. I can call you whatever I want." He says, his tone laced with an underlying rage.

Jeez. Only kidding.

He releases his grip on your wrist when you enter his playroom. He leaves a noticeable mark on your wrist, and he glances down at it, a proud smirk smeared upon his face, and he begins to check you out whilst pacing around you in circles.

The playroom was porcelain white, with a massive puppet theatre and childish stuffed animals everywhere. Hell, there was even a croquet playing field along the middle of the room.

Dandy takes a seat on a nearby red velvet sofa. He sits with his legs spread apart, arms hanging across the edge of the chair. He stares at you, an unamused look on his face, and the silence seems to go on forever. Dandy rubs his temples in anger.

"Well, I'm sure mother has paid you handsomely. Entertain me at once! I'm bored." he shouts.
"I-I don't really know what you want me to do..." you say, noticing his anger increasing.

"God, you're a pathetic excuse for a companion." Dandy gets up and faces you, a little too close for comfort.

"I have an idea. Let's play a game." he says, attitude shifting completely.

You smile. "Let's do it! What do you want to play?"

"Let's play chicken." a smirk creeps upon his face as he motions for you to sit across from him on the floor.