jealous

hey lol long time no see. thank u guys for all the support i literally love reading ur comments it makes my day. i'm gonna try to update more often, sorry for leaving you hanging. hope u guys like this one <3

Gloria had sent you a letter, reading that since you had been spending so much time at the Mott residence, you deserved a break. You were going to miss Dandy, although you knew you would be returning after your week off.

Since you had the extra time on your hands, you decided to spend time with a few girlfriends. As you all sat in your apartment debating over how you should all spend the evening, when you finally had an idea.

"Let's go to the freak show!" you said confidently, remembering your time there with Dandy. Secretly, you hoped he would be there, though you knew it was unlikely.

Your friends stared at you blankly.

"C'mon guys, don't look at me like that! It's super cool, I promise." you grinned.

"She's right, guys. Besides, lobster boy is gonna be there. I mean, have you seen him? He's beautiful." a friend chimed in, coming to your rescue.

"And he knows how to use those hands, I hear." another friend said, causing all of you to burst out in laughter.

"Right then, it's settled. Let's go."

The truth was, you absolutely dreaded seeing Jimmy. Dandy completely humiliated you in front of him, and you didn't want your friends to hear about it.

It was your unlucky day. Jimmy was the one selling the tickets. Of fucking course, you thought to yourself.

You became more and more anxious as you became closer to the front of the line. "You guys go ahead, I'll get us some popcorn!" you smiled and waved to your friends as they walked into the tent.

"Hey, do I recognize you from somewhere?" a male voice chimed in. You glanced up to meet Jimmy's eyes.

"I-I doubt it. Maybe you've just seen me around town before or-" your cheeks grew hot.

"You're blushing, doll." he smirked before his eyes flickered with a moment of realization. "Say, you were that girl with the rich kid, right?" he asked.

"Y-yeah. That was me. I'm really sorry about that whole thing, it's just that he gets really jealous. It's kind of complicated." you flashed him a weak half smile.

"I can definitely see why he'd be so possessive over someone as beautiful as yourself." He winked, handing you your ticket. Your hand brushed up against his and you smiled back at him, as you took your ticket and walked in for the show.

You and your friends sat at the front row, eating popcorn and enjoying the show. Jimmy was sat along the side of the stage and you noticed he couldn't take his eyes off you. You were admittedly enamored with his charm, so you stared back.

Jimmy suddenly got up, waving for you to come over, before subtly exiting the tent. You glanced at your friends, who were all distracted by the show. "I'll be right back. Just gonna go to the bathroom." you whispered to them, getting up.

You followed the exit Jimmy went through to meet him.

"What was that about?" you chuckled.

"I'm not usually this forward, but I just think you're gorgeous. What do you say we ditch this place and head to the diner?" Jimmy asked you.