anger management

When you arrived at the Mott residence for your next "shift" - although it seemed ridiculous to even call it that anymore, but you were getting paid - you were greeted by Gloria's comforting smile.

"Hello, dear! Dandy isn't home right now, he decided to go out to see the freak show! He is just absolutely fascinated with it, and I haven't a clue why. You make yourself at home, darling!" She took off up the stairs, heels clacking against the white porcelain tiles.

You headed towards the playroom, knowing that was where Dandy was most likely to be expecting you. You reached for one of the many playbills Dandy had appeared to be collecting from various theatre shows, and read it while you waited for him. Judging by the playroom, Dandy was clearly enamoured with the idea of acting. You smiled at the thought.

After reading through what felt like dozens of playbills and scripts, you heard the doors of the mansion swing open, as Dandy stormed in. He barged into the playroom, breathing heavily, fists clenched together. He slammed the doors shut behind him, eyes locked onto your body. His dress shoes tapping against the floor as he approached you were the only sound in the room. Dandy looked teary eyed.

"Oh, Dandy, what's wrong?" you asked him, motioning for him to come sit next to you.

"Those stupid freaks don't want me on their show. They think I don't belong there." he slowly sat down next to you stiffly.

Dandy seemed more angry than sad. "I hate them. I HATE THEM!" he slammed his fist into the arm of the sofa the two of you were sat in.

"Dandy, calm down, it's okay! You didn't do anything wrong, I'm sure they just aren't hiring right now!" you said in a feeble attempt to comfort him.

"Oh, shut up. You don't know what it's like."

You frowned and tried to place an arm on his shoulder, but he slapped your hand away, eyes glued to the floor. You knew this had to do with his love for show business, his dreams being shattered. You glanced down at the floor unsure of what to say.

You suddenly felt Dandy's hand in your hair, as he used it to direct your face to his. He stared at you, that ridiculous angry pout on his face. "Let me take it out on you." he breathed out.

"What do you mean?" you asked, quivering in anticipation.

"You know exactly what I mean. Don't act stupid. Let me take my anger out on you. Now." he smiled innocently, but his words spoke otherwise. His grip on your hair tightened and you let a slight moan slip.

Dandy was hot when he was angry.

"O-okay -" you replied weakly.

He started to kiss down your neck, biting down on your skin slightly. You panted, wetness growing by the second. As he kissed and bit your neck, his hand reached up your skirt.

"So wet for me and I've barely touched you. How pitiful." His words tickled your neck. He stroked you through your panties slightly, his fingers barely touching you. You were biting your lip, moaning out for more, when Dandy pulled his hand away.

"Don't be silly. I'm just teasing you before the main event." he giggled, grabbing you by the wrists suddenly and flipping you over onto your stomach so your ass was facing him, skirt lifted up slightly exposing your wetness. Dandy groaned as he slapped your ass sharply. He slapped it again, and again, and again, until your mascara ran down your face and your lips were bleeding from biting down on them so hard, and your ass was bright red.

Dandy practically yanked your panties down. You heard him unzipping his pants and you gasped as he thrust into you without hesitation. He fucked you harder than he ever did before. He pulled your hair, yanking your head upwards. Your nails dug into the velvet sofa you were bent over. Dandy grabbed your wrists and pinned them behind you whilst he fucked you and you cried out his name, practically screaming. He was fucking you senseless.

"You like that don't you? You're a pathetic little slut and you know it." he panted, before pulling out suddenly and dropping your arms, leaving them limp at your sides.

You turned around to see Dandy shuffling around, searching for some sort of restraint. He managed to find a rope, and he tied it around your wrists and ankles so you were unable to move.

"Who do you belong to?" Dandy asked you, voice raising.

"You Dandy. I'm all yours. Please fuck me -" you felt his muscular body hunched over yours suddenly, but you couldn't move. You just had to feel him there, completely helpless. He grasped your throat from behind. "Mmm, that's right. Good girl." he cooed.

He spread your legs as much as he could, considering they were tied up, and thrust into you again with even more force than before. His thrusts were quick, and merciless. He clamped a hand around your mouth to shut you up as you tried desperately not to be too loud.

Dandy was panting and groaning, filling up the room with desperate cries and profanities as he furiously pounded into you. The couch was creaking loudly, but neither of you cared. Dandy started to grab your ass desperately as he came closer to his release, being sure to leave bruises behind.

"Dandy, please -" you cried.

"Shut up and take it." he moaned.

He reached to your face, slapping it then grasping it, forcing you to look back at him. He wanted to see your face as he fucked you. You glanced back at him, mascara ruined and red lipstick smudged everywhere, and he placed a finger in your mouth.

The sight of you, such a mess at Dandy's mercy, was enough to send him over the edge. His moans became louder as he pulled out and finished all over your back. He just stared at you, panting heavily.

The two of you lay there breathlessly. You were covered in bruises and marks, and the ropes were so tight that they left imprints on your wrists after Dandy untied you.

You pulled yourself together. "Feeling better now?" you smirked at him.

"Much better. Thank you." he winked at you.

This man is really something else, you think to yourself.