board games

Your next shift was spent with you and Dandy sat in the playroom as usual, playing board games, having puppet shows. You tried to flirt, but he wasn't in the mood this time around. You were getting frustrated, especially after last time. The way his hand gripped your neck, how he teased you and degraded you - it was all like a broken record in your mind. You just wanted him.

Your racing imagination was interrupted by Dandy's fingers snapping in your face. He glanced down at the board game sitting on the table beneath you two.

"Are you gonna make a move or not? I'm getting bored." Dandy groaned.

"Yes, Dandy. I'm sorry." You lazily dragged your game piece across the board.

"What are you thinking about?" Dandy suddenly placed his elbows on the table, leaning closer towards you with his chin resting on his palms, a cocky grin smeared on his face. "Clearly something's on your mind. I can tell. So what is it?"

Dandy flashed you a charming wink, and you felt as though he was reading your mind.

The truth was, you wanted him bending you over that table, you wanted his hand around your throat or spanking you, you wanted to feel him inside of you, to hear his voice degrading you and tantalizing you. You wanted him to fuck you so hard you couldn't walk for days, and you were covered in marks and bruises. You wanted to gaze up at him while you pleased him, to hear his tortured moans again.

"Well? Are you going to say anything?" Dandy shook his head, rubbing his temples.
"Y/N, we shouldn't be keeping secrets from one another. It makes me angry."

"Dandy, I'm fine. I promise. It's just personal stuff. Now go on. It's your turn to make a move."

"If you say so." he smirked and moved his game piece.

Your thoughts continued to race a million miles an hour. You could barely focus on the game anymore, Dandy continuously getting annoyed and having to remind you to take your turn. You had to do something.

"I'll be right back. Just gonna use the restroom." you smiled weakly.

"Don't be too long, I'm about to win."

You got up and felt your wetness growing. You were aching for release.

You practically slammed the restroom doors open, forgetting to lock them behind you. You leaned against the wall and closed your eyes, letting your imagination run free. You had to be quick.

You thought about the way Dandy's hair got messy and hung perfectly around his face when he fucked you too hard, how his piercing blue eyes glared down at you and rolled back in pleasure whenever he was inside you, and the way he desperately pants and groans when he's close to release.

You slipped your hand into your pants. Your lower lip was held tight by your teeth to prevent any sound from escaping. You thumbed circles around your clit, desperate for any sort of relief from what you were feeling, mind desperately clinging to the idea of Dandy driving into you.

Just as you were about to curl your fingers inside yourself, a relentless knocking at the door caused you to jump.

"Hurry up. Being in there alone is getting so boring."

Dandy's familiar voice rang through the hall. You tried desperately to catch your breath and sound as natural as possible as he continued pounding on the door. If only he was pounding me into the door instead, you think to yourself.