15

(A/n) Sorry is this sucked; I wrote it in a rush

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(A/n) Sorry is this sucked; I wrote it in a rush

Imagine: Your having a bad day, and you just want a hug from Harley

You were coming home from a long, stressful, and tiring day of work. Your boss was being such an asshole and made you stay overtime because someone called in "sick." All you wanted to do was spend the evening with Harley. She always knew how to help you relax after a long day. You finally made it home to your apartment and opened the door to discover a worried Harley.

Harley gave you a look; you could tell how pissed she was. "Where the hell have you been?" Before I could reply, she responded with, "Are you cheating on me?" I gave her a confused look, "What are you talking about?" She rolled her eyes, "Seriously! I tried calling you, but your phone went straight to voicemail! I called your work number, and you didn't pick up! If you don't want to be with me anymore, just tell me instead of going behind my back with someone else!"

I stood there shocked; how could she think that? I sighed, "Harley, look, my phone died, and I couldn't find my charger. When you called me at work, I probably stepped away for a second, or I had already left. I'm sorry!" "Whatever, I'm going to bed! Goodnight." She left to our shared bedroom and slammed the door. I couldn't take it anymore; I fell to the floor and cried.

There was no point in trying to argue with her, so I just took off my heels and laid down on the couch. Hopefully, this will help, and I'll have more strength for another day of work. A little later, I woke up to Harley shaking my shoulder lightly and saying, "baby wake up." I was confused, "Babe, what's going on?" She sighed, "I want to apologize; I shouldn't have said those things to you. I was just worried when you hadn't come home; I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

I stood up and nodded, she could tell I was upset, and she hugged me. We stood there for a couple of minutes, and I started crying again. This is what I looked forward to all-day, in the arms of my girl, and all my worries fade away. She pulled away, "First thing in the morning, you are calling in sick; you need a day to rest! Don't argue with me on this; we both know it's true. I muttered a small, "ok."

She kissed my forehead; I felt safe and relaxed with her by my side. "Come on, let's get you something to eat, and then we'll head to bed." Even though we may get into fights, we both know they won't last long and that we always come back to each other in the end. I couldn't have asked for a better significant other.