9

Imagine: Harley asks Ivy for help while preparing for your first date

Harley came out with a red dress, which she thought was perfect for your guys' first date tonight. "What do you think, red? Do you think she'll like it?" She got up and tossed it, "It's hideous! She won't like it!" Harley walked over to the dress and picked it up, "Geez, you don't have to be so harsh! Also, that was the last good dress I owned." Ivy rolled her eyes, "You don't have good taste." "I apparently don't have good taste in friends either," Harley muttered under her breath. Ivy turned towards her, "What was that?" "Nothing!"

Harley walked to the room; I don't care what Ivy says, she thought. I'll wear this, and I'm sure she'll love it! She put her dress on and did her hair and makeup. She got a text from (Y/n) saying, "I'm here :)" She smiled and walked towards the door but was stopped by Ivy. "Wait!" Harley rolled her eyes, "What is it, Ivy? I have somewhere to be." She grabbed my hand, "Please don't go; I didn't want to tell you but, I love you. Please, don't go!" I pulled my hand from her grasp, "Ivy, you should have told me sooner! I'm sorry, but you lost your chance." I walked out, but before I closed the door, I said, "I'll pack my things when I get back." And with that, I left.

It hurt, but it had to be done. I loved Ivy, but I loved (Y/n) now, too late Ivy. I walked downstairs from the apartment and saw her standing there; she looked so beautiful. I made my way over to her, "Hi (Y/n)!" She smiled at me, "Hi, Harley, you look beautiful!" I blushed, "Thank you, you do too!" She grinned, "So, shall we get going?" She extended her arm out to me; I linked my arm with hers, "We shall!"