8

(A/n) Who else loves Gotham and Jerome?

Imagine: Harley and Jerome fight to see who can win your heart first ♥

You were new to Arkham, and once you walked in, you immediately caught the attention of both Harley and Jerome. They have each other a "back off; she's mine" look. Jerome didn't care and walked over to you to introduce himself. He took a seat in front of you, "Hi gorgeous, I'm Jerome." You have to admit this ginger was adorable. "Take a picture, doll. It'll last longer." He said with a smirk wiped across his face.

"U-uh, I-i'm sorry." God, I sounded so stupid! "That's ok, princess. What's your name?" "(Y/n)." I could feel the heat rising on my cheeks "(Y/n); that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I turned my gaze away from him, but he pulled me to face him. "Don't hide your beautiful face from me, doll." I nodded. "Good, so what are you in for?"

"I killed my abusive father; he deserved it. Every day, he was so controlling, I was so scared to fight back until the voices in my head told me to do it. And now, I'm finally free." He gasped, "Me too! Well, mom, anyhow. Liberating right, what a rush!" I giggled and nodded my head. Before I could respond, a blonde-haired girl came and walked over to us. "I'm sorry, but can I borrow my friend for a second?" I nodded, and she smiled at me, "Thanks, doll, you're a peach!"

Harley's P.O.V.

I couldn't stand seeing her with Jerome; she belongs with me! I finally decided enough was enough, "I'm sorry, but can I borrow my friend for a second?" She nodded and smiled at; God, she was too adorable! I nodded and smiled back, "Thanks, doll, you're a peach!" I grab Jerome by the arm and drag him away to where we can't be seen. "What the hell, Jerome?" I shout at him.

He rolled his eyes at me, "What? I took the opportunity, unlike you. Plus, she likes me so much more, so you might as well just stay away from us." I could feel the anger rushing through my veins, "SHE belongs with me! You better back off, or I'll-" He scoffed, "Or you'll what? Cry? Throw a temper tantrum? Please, Harley, your tactics are so dull. Why would she want someone like you?"

I could feel the tears start to form in my eyes, "Go on, little baby, and do what you do best! Cry!" "Screw you, Jerome!" He laughed, "Yeah, that's what she and I are going to be doing tonight!" I wanted to let out my rage, but suddenly an idea popped into my head, "How about we have a little wager?" He scoffed, "A wager, what are you playing at, Quinn?" "Whoever wins her heart first wins her. No cheating, we both get the same amount of time with her, no extra time, play fair."

He thought about it for a second, "And if I don't?" I sighed, "Then neither of us gets her. So do we have a deal, or what?" I stuck my hand out and waited for his response; he shook my hand, "It's a deal, but don't come complaining to me when you see her in my arms and not yours!" "I doubt it; she'll be with me in no time." He walked away, probably went to go spend time with (Y/n). Oh God, what did I just get myself into?