16

Requested by Yanis_El_Sharaawy Hi! Do you want to do a scene for your Harley Quinn Images book? Would it be fine if it'll be a Harley Quinn × Male reader chapter? I hope you like it! If you guys have any requests feel free to message me

Hi! Do you want to do a scene for your Harley Quinn Images book? Would it be fine if it'll be a Harley Quinn × Male reader chapter? I hope you like it! If you guys have any requests feel free to message me.

Imagine: Harley has to choose between you and the Joker

Panic!

All Harley could do was panic. She never thought she would be stuck in this situation on who to spend the rest of her life with, you or the Joker. And she certainly did not like what would happen to the one she didn't end up choosing; she would have to shoot them. The gun, trembling in her hand as she looked between you and Joker. “Well, Harley,” Joker said, “who do you choose?”

“I-i choose-” “Harley, wait!” You cried out, “Look before you choose. I just want you to think, do you want a toxic and abusive relationship for the rest of your life? Or do you want a loving relationship with someone that really cares about you?” Joker growled, “Don’t listen to him, Harley! You know I love you, baby! I promise to get you whatever you want for the rest of your life, jewels, riches, whatever you want. No harm will come to you, I promise!” 

She pointed the gun at me, “H-Harley, look!” My voice was shaking, “I might not be able to give you as much as him. But I promise you; I will love and take care of you every day and never hurt you!” She looked down and thought about it for a second; next thing I knew, I heard a gunshot, and Joker was on the floor. I looked at her in shock; she threw the gun to the floor, ran up to me, and hugged me. 

I lifted her by her chin, “Did you really mean everything you said?” Her face looked full of hope but also scared of what I would say, “Of course I did! Since the day I met you, I’ve loved you; I couldn’t stand seeing you with him, getting hurt every day. I love you, and I will never, ever hurt you!” I leaned down and kissed her; she pulled away first and rested her forehead against mine. “I love you too, (Y/n).” “Come on, let’s go home.”

(2 years later)

It’s been two years since Harley and I got together, and I couldn’t have been happier! I was on my way home from work, and as soon as I got home, I heard crying. I ran to Harley’s, and my shared bedroom and saw her crying with a pregnancy test in her hands. I ran to her, “Harley, what’s wrong?” She didn’t face me and muttered the words, “I’m pregnant.” I hugged her, “You’re not mad,” she asked. I shook my head, “Of course not, baby. Why would I be mad?” She looked away from me, “Well when I was with Joker if I ever became pregnant, he would probably-” “Hey! Look at me.” I cupped her face in my hands, “I am nothing like him, and I will never be. And I can’t wait to be a dad!”

She looked nervous, “But what if I’m not a good mom? What if this baby doesn’t like me?” “Why wouldn’t they like you? You’re perfect! And I just know that you’ll be a great mother, I promise.” She nodded her head, “Ok, I believe you, and I can’t wait to start a family with you too.” Nine months later, they gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Scarlett, and thus started their journey as a happy family.