11

Imagine: Harley when you agree to go on a date with her ♥

Harley had been nervous to ask you out on a date. She kept thinking of ways to do it, but they all seemed bad to her. She kept on thinking for what felt like hours until she finally had the guts to go over to your place and ask. As she walked over, she could feel her palms start to sweat. Thoughts raced through her head, “What if she says no? What if she never wants to talk to me again?” No! There's no way she could do that, right?

I finally walked in front of her apartment; I stood there for a second and was about to knock on the door when she opened it. She looked up and faced me with a smile on her face, “Oh, hi Harley! What are you doing here?” I took a deep breath “(Y/n). I have to tell you something.” Her face grew worried, and she put a hand on my shoulder, “What's wrong, Harley? You can tell me anything.”

I nodded “(Y/n) I've been wanting to tell you that I've liked you since the day I met you. You're sweet, funny, and kind; you were one of the first few people to accept me for who I am. I get it if you don't feel the same way-” “Harley, stop! Of course, I feel the same way; I've just been scared to tell you. How about we go out tonight? Meet me back here at 8.” “Y-yeah, I'll be here at 8.” She walked out and kissed me on the cheek, “See you tonight, babe.”

She walked away, and I was left there, stunned. I held my hand up to where she kissed my cheek; I can't believe it! I have a date! I walked back to my place to get ready; I can't wait for tonight!