VI

I gasped as my eyes shot open, my senses finally connecting my mind to my body. I looked around to find myself in a large hospital room, one I had never seen before. Chairs were strewn about carelessly and I spotted a blood bag on a nearby table. My senses took over as I lunged for it, immediately jumping across the room and snatching it up. I tore it quickly and drained the bag of it's contents, finally noticing Zion in the corner of the room, silently watching me.

"Zion!" I exclaimed, running over to him and tackling him in embrace.

Laughing, he hugged me back, tightening his grip around me as a tear escaped the corner of his eye. He pulled away, cupping my face in his hands before lifting my chin up to plant a kiss on my lips. I let myself go immediately, allowing our lips to mold against one another perfectly as bursts of magic pulsed through our mate bond. I opened my mouth, allowing his fang to make contact with my tongue, sending sparks racing up and down my body. I pulled him closer, not willing to allow any distance between us as I pierced the back of his neck with my emerging claw, pressing him against me.

"I've missed you," he growled between kisses, trailing down to my neck leaving goosebumps running up and down my body.

I suddenly pulled back, clutching my temple as my memories suddenly came rushing back to me, causing a massive migraine.

"What's wrong?" he asked, grabbing my hand in concern.

Struggling to focus on anything other than the memories, I opened my mouth to explain but was unable to form any words. I felt my body weaken as I let go, sinking to the ground.

I opened my eyes to find Zion standing beside me, looking down at me. Groaning, I peeled myself off the bed, swinging my legs off the hospital bed.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Not long. 5 minute tops. What happened?"

"My memory came back all at once."

"What happened in th-"

"Where's Edward?" I demanded, shooting up to my feet as I remembered the horrifying image I had seen of him being consumed by dark magic.

"Saron, maybe you should res-"

"Zion, WHERE IS MY FATHER?" I asked, fearfully.

"He's fine. You're the one who just came back from the dead," he said, sighing exasperatedly.

I let out a sigh of relief before sinking into a nearby chair. I looked into his eyes, seeing him holding himself back. I stayed silent, waiting for him to ask.

"So you remember everything that happened?"

"Yes," I replied, nodding.

He settled down in a chair in front of me, gazing at me as he waited for me to explain.

I took a deep breath, telling him everything that had happened from the battle to the tests I had endured inside my head. He stayed quiet, eyes focused on me as I recollected every event that had happened.

"I wish I could have been there with you," he said, sadly.

I smiled, letting him know I understood before asking, "Now it's your turn. Tell me everything that happened the past- wait how long has it been?"

"5 days."

I widened my eyes in shock. It had only seemed like a few hours in my head. Shaking off my surprise, I grabbed his hand urging him to continue. He told me everything that I had missed, elaborating whenever I stopped him to ask a question.