t w e l v e

y/n pov

"Y/n, We gotta talk" Tony spoken calmly almost as though he knew that if he spoke louder then the room would secede into a full uneasy silence.

"Yeah I'll be right there." I don't know what to expect but I assume Captain Patriotic Ass had something to do in the handling. I placed down the bowl I grabbed from the cabinet and turned to the exit. I glanced at Peter and he gave me a confused shrug. If anything happens, I hope Peter never finds out.

"Come in." Tony's hand held open a door to a very white office. Kinda modern chic. I sat on the couch at the side of the wall.

"You needed to see me?"

"Y/n, I heard about last night."

I was afraid this would happen. I crossed my legs, shivering slightly due to the cold white leather.

"Look Tony, I didn't mean to lie to you-"

"I thought I told you Peter couldn't stay in your room past 12 am."

"What?" I was not expecting that.

"Peter. In your room. Past 12 AM."

"Right." I furrowed my brows. For a man with a million dollars and a big iron suit, he sure is scared of enforcing rules.

"Anyways..."

I looked up at him and he shifted awkwardly to the side. He wiped his palms on his suit slightly. Then patted his hands on his legs.

"Guess I'll be off." I watched him as he missed the door handle and reach for it again finally exiting the room.

I guess Miss America didn't share my secret. But I wonder how long it'll last.