f o u r

________Y/n POV

________
Y/n POV

"Peter, what are we doing?"

"Gimme one second... there!"

"Now will you tell me what we are doing?"

"We are doing a film!" He smiled at me.

"For what?"

"For fun!" He looked at me and saw my immediate questioning face. "It's not going to go anywhere but it's fun to look back on."

"Ok." Currently me and peter were in my room.

(The window is actually a balcony, for the story)

(Like this but the view is of the city because it is in the avengers tower)

A few days have passed since I joined the avengers. They've been trying to get me to really open up. Me and peter have become friends not like besties but he doesn't completely annoy me and he's the only one my age so... I'm kinda his friend.
He was trying to get me to be in this video thing with him and after annoying me for 4 hours straight I finally agreed.

He clicked the button and the light turned red showing it was starting to record. "Guys I made a new friend!!" He pointed the camera toward me. "This is y/n she's great, say hi"

"Hi?" I started laughing.

Peter focused the camera to have both of us in it. We look at one another and smiled. "So y/n do you wanna go hang out outside?"

"Sure." He pressed the button to stop recording.

"I'll continue it after we leave and check you out." We walked outside my room and down the hallway. Tony passed while talking to Steve.

"Mr.Stark!" Peter ran up to him. "Is it ok, if me and y/n go hang out outside?"

"Sure kid, just be careful."

"WE WILL!" We yelled as we bolted to the door. Once outside we started toward a park. I was balancing on the curb and Peter was recording me. I did a twirl and laughed with him. We started towards the edge of the lake. He was still filming and we sat down, the sun was staring to set.

We sat down and watched it set. After a while my head started getting tired, so I placed it on Peters shoulder. He flipped the camera at us and looked down and smiled at me. He clicked the button and lowered the camera, we sat that way for a bit longer.

After the sun sunk beneath the horizon, me and peter started toward the avengers tower. We walked in silence but it was a good silence. We arrived at the tower and got in the elevator. We walked to our rooms and gave a small smile and wave as we each entered our rooms.

I plopped on my bed exhausted. Today was a good day, and Peter is really something else. Definitely a weirdo.

___________
Peter's POV

I went in my room, and shut the door. I plopped on my bed and whipped out my camera. I rewatched the footage and couldn't help but smile. She really opened up today, she looked happy.