e l e v e n

_________Y/n POV

_________
Y/n POV

Being a part of hydra doesn't mean optimum sneakiness. I mean at least I knew what places looked like before I went in. But this was new.

I stood over at the glass that had broken on the ground. I waited a second making sure no one was awake. Oh boy. Thankfully I hadn't dropped my syringe.

"You're awfully loud" I turned to see one american dream leaning on the doorway.

"Is this a noise complaint?" I muttered. I spun around, covering the tube with my back to him. I grabbed my tube and dumbed it gently into the sink. I poured the blood from the syringe in it. A broad hand came and grabbed my wrist.

"Why?"

"I dropped my first sample. Didn't wanna get in trouble." I pushed past him and headed for the door.

"How black is it?"

"Excuse me"

"Your blood, y/n" I turned to look at him. "Bucky said the same thing happened to a girl. Except she fought it off. She passed away last year. From old age."

"Call her lucky."

"You don't have to lie."

"Then what. Huh. The last thing I need is any of your pity. I'll handle it on my own."

"Y/n we care about you."

"No. You don't. You care about power like any other human. You want me on your team. To make things easier, but I'm not your minion. I can handle things on my own." I walked out and went back to my room.

_______________________

Light poured in the room. So bright. Despite the warm sun the sheets were cold and empty. Where was Peter?

You went to the kitchen and sure enough he was there eating cereal.

Captain America walked in and you gave him a glare. He made eye contact but didn't say anything. You'd assumed he wouldn't say anything about last night but who knows. Tony then came out from the hallway aswell.

Now maybe you weren't sure. Did cap snitch??

"Y/n we gotta talk."

Oh shit.