s i x

__________Y/N POV

__________
Y/N POV

Today was the day. The day that school started back up and I would become a whole new person. The avengers decided to put me under a new name, y/n stark. It has a nice ring to it I must say. I woke up at 6 and it was now almost 7. I finished brushing my hair before taking one last look into the mirror.

 I finished brushing my hair before taking one last look into the mirror

My outfit wasn't to bad I actually kinda liked it. I of course didn't pick it out because if I had then that'd mean I'd have a sense of taste. Which i don't. I stuffed my last few things into my army green backpack before slinging it over my shoulder and walking out my door.

I went into the living room to see all the avengers standing by the door. They were smiling and Tony looked like he was gonna fake cry.

"My little girl is all grown up!" He embraced me before laughing at his own acting skills. Natasha shook her head before pushing him aside and embracing me in a hug like Tony had. Soon everyone got their hug and I pressed the button to the elevator.

"Remember Y/n, this is high school..."

The door opened and I slowly backing into the elevator before finishing the sentence for Steve.

"Act normal." I gave them one last wave before the door closed. Once it opened again Happy Hogan, Tony's driver was there. He nodded me along and we got into his car. We started driving to Midtown High school.

"So do you like working with Tony." I attempted to make conversation.

"Look kid I'm not here to be your friend"

"Why not."

"Why n— because I said so."

"It doesn't have to be that way though, look if you ever think your life sucks remember I was tortured, captured, and now I have to go to high school."

Despite his attitude before I saw him put on a small smirk before placing his sunglasses on. We pulled up to the school and I opened the door getting out. I took one look at the school swallowing a lump in my throat.

"Y/n."

"Yeah?" I turned to face the car again.

"You're gonna be fine." Happy gave me a thumbs up before starting the car and speeding away.

"He definitely likes me." I murmured as I headed up the steps.

I heading in the doors and started walking down the hallways before hearing someone call my name.

"Y/n!"

I turned around and was greeted with a soft smile. "Peter, thank god!" I returned the smile back. Despite me saying before that me and peter weren't best friends I really wanted to be. He was basically my key to survival in high school.

"Hey, so h-how have you been?"

"Pretty good. You?"

"Ehemmmm."

I turned to face another kid, he was shorter than Peter and wore a red pollo. He had dark skin with black hair and a welcoming smile.

"Oh y/n this is my best friend Ned!"

"Hello and nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you." I eyed peter suspiciously.

I gave a awkward laugh before gripping his hand back. "I'm y/n. Nice to meet you too!"

"Hey Peter, Ned!"

My head turned to yet another boy. He looked part Filipino and had dark hair and eyes. He shoved past people and made his way over to I'm assuming Peter's or Ned's locker.

"Hey man," Peter said they started to do a handshake, "haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah it's been a long summer dude," he turned and looked at me confused, "and who is this?"

"Oh I'm y/n Stark, I'm new here."

"As in Tony Stark's Daughter?!" Ned cut in.

"Not biologically."

Ned and the other dude both saying the same thing. "That's so cool!"

"I'm William Anderson by the way but you can call me Will." I nodded in response and gave him a warm smile. Maybe Peter wasn't my only key to survival in this place. Ned and Will seemed really cool... in their own nerdy way at least.

"Hey y/n do you want me to walk you to the office to get your schedule?"

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Alright guys see ya later."

"See ya man! Bye y/n."

"Adios." I said before turning on my heel and following Peter toward the office.