t h r e e

________Y/n POV

________
Y/n POV

After I left the conference room, I headed into the bedroom I was in before. I believe it was the kid's ,Peter, but why would he have a room in the 'Avengers' tower was beyond me.
I made my way into the bathroom and searched the cabinets for a syringe. It would be weird if there was one but I guess that kid is weird because I found one. It was a disposable one so I was good on whether it was clean or not.
I placed the syringe in my arm and drew out the blood until it was full. God I hate needles. Taking it out I examined it, it was half black, that told me I still got a lot of time. You see having fire powers isn't always great. You heat up a lot. Over time it can cause a bad effect on my blood (which is why it's black) However, if I'm living here I should check up on it occasionally. I walked out of the room to go find Tony to tell him my answer.

___________
Peters POV

After y/n left with Mr. Stark I went to go find the other members. I had been living with then for the past few weeks. It was currently summer, but school was only in a couple of days.
I walked into the living area to find Natasha, Mr. Rodgers, and Bucky. I sat on the couch next to Bucky, "hey guys!"

"Hey Kid"

"Sup"

"Hey Peter, how are your bruises?" Natasha asked concerned.

"Pretty good,they are healing well" I nodded my head. 

"That's good."

"HEY WHO ATE MY POPTARTS!!" A voice boomed from the kitchen. Soon an angry god was standing in front of us. Bryce ran in after him.

"Relax Thor, we can just go get you some more." Bruce slowly led Thor away, and all of us looked at each other then burst out laughing.

A few moments later, Mr. Stark and Pepper walked in. They seemed to be arguing.

"Tony we are not going to run tests on her."

"Why not."

"Because she's had enough done to her. If we wanna run test we have to wait at least a month."

"Ughhhh."

"Deal."

"Dealll."

Steve coughed and it caught the two adults attention. "I'm assuming your talking about the girl?"

"Yes Capsicle. Pepper here thinks we should wait a month to do test—"

" I agree." Natasha said raising her hand but still concentrating on a book she started reading not to long after.

"Don't worry we already are." He started to walk to the kitchen. "I never win any arguments" he said mumbling.

He came back with a Pepsi and sat on the couch along with the rest of us. He turned on the tv to the football game. After a few minutes, y/n came into the room.

"Mm y/n, have you decided yet?" Mr. Stark swallowed another sip of Pepsi.

"Actually yes."

"Do tell?"

"Yes. I will join your team."

"YAY!!" We all turned to Natasha and Wanda confused. Y/n brow went up wondering what the hell was happening.

"Another girl!" They both ran over to y/n and picked her up running off. The others sat in complete silence. That was weird.

Mr. Stark coughed bringing us all out of our trance. "Well, then. Boys it seems we have a new member!"