Chaos and Spaghetti

Yakko opened his eyes and his face quickly heated up at he realized he had fallen asleep on the couch with you. He tried to slowly sit up, and looked down at you for a moment while you slept. You were so damn cute, he thought. He shook his head and tried to quietly crawl off the couch without waking you. He stood up and pulled the blanket back over you.

When you woke up, it took you a moment to realize you weren't in your own home, and when you noticed Yakko wasn't there with you, you sat up and looked around, seeing him in the kitchen.

"Morning ___." he said with a smile.

You stood up and stretched, walking over to him. "Goodmorning, how long have you been up?"

"Not long." He pulled the cake out of the oven where it was left overnight, it seemed pretty good actually. He pulled the frosting out of the cabinet and looked over at you. "You wanna frost the cake?"

You smiled and took the frosting. "Sure."
Yakko opened a drawer and handed you a butterknife. "Wakko and Dot should be up soon, if Wakko immediately goes for the cake, try not to let him eat all of it." He told you before walking over to the couch to fold and put away the blanket.

"I'll guard it with my life." you joked, holding up the dangerous butterknife.

You frosted the cake while Yakko tidied up a bit, and just as you were finishing up the frosting, Wakko woke up to the smell of food. He crawled out of his hammock and waddled over to the kitchen, looking up at the cake with puppy-dog eyes.

You shake your head at him. "Wait until Dot wakes up, then we can have some."

He quickly ran over to wake Dot up. You could hear her grumble as Wakko ran back over to you, jumping up and down in excitement.

You giggled at how cute he is, and when you looked up you saw Yakko smiling at you. He sat down at the table as Dot walked over groggily.

"Goodmorning Dot." you said to her, and she gave you a tired smile, rubbing her eyes as she sat down.

You looked over at Yakko, holding out the knife handle. "Would you like to do the honors?"

He gladly took the knife and cut you all a slice, Wakkos being the biggest one, which you laugh a bit at as he set it in front of Wakko, who immediately shoved it in his mouth.

You all sat there eating your totally nutritious breakfast for a bit. You were talking to Yakko as he was putting the cake in the fridge when you noticed the time.

"Oh shoot, I need to be somewhere by 9." you said quickly before standing up.

Yakko looked over at his siblings, who were just playing around with each other, and suggested something. "We can walk you there if you want. We have some people to waterballoon bomb today anyway."

You laughed. "If you want, I have to leave right now though in order to make it on time."

"Okay, give me one minute and I'll have them out the door." he said as he went over to his siblings, scooping Wakko up off the floor and onto his feet.

Soon you were heading down the lot with the Warner siblings. You found it amusing how everyone kept their distance from them. Everyone here was so stiff and boring, they needed some wackiness in their lives.

When you got to the building you were supposed to be at, you turned to say goodbye. Wakko and Dot were already throwing waterballoons at people in the background but Yakko waited for you.

"Thanks for walking me. I'll see you later." You waved to him as you open the door.

"Oh you'll see us soon, I'm sure." he said with a smirk, waving at you as you went inside.