Finally!

You were walking down the lot with the Warners, on your way to wreck some havoc no doubt. You all ran into a room where they were recording something involving a piano and, naturally, Yakko jumped onto the seat, pushed the guy off, and started playing. He played Chopsticks as you, Wakko and Dot ran around the set. Dot pulled out the clothes rack and you all started pulling outfits off to look at them. You pulled out one dress that was just made out of a bunch of Kermit the Frog dolls.

"Lady Gaga." Dot commented, shaking her head with a sigh.

You slowly put the dress back on the rack, and ran over to Yakko, hopping on the bench next to him. You started playing the chords to a song and Yakko quickly picked up on it and started playing the melody. The director yelled at you all through the megaphone. Wakko grabbed it out of his hand and yelled back at him before running out the door, Dot following behind him. You and Yakko jumped off the stool and headed for the door, but one of the stage hands grabbed you. Yakko skidded to a stop and looled back at you. You grinned nervously as the guy before he started dragging you out the door, bringing you to the CEO probably. You just crossed your arms asbhe dragged you across the floor.

Yakko quickly ran right in front of the guy and pointed to his feet. "Hey pal, your shoes laces are untied, let me get that for you." He tied the guys shoes together before grabbing your hand and pulling you out of his grasp. The man tried to follow but he tripped and fell on his face. Yakko ran around the building, pulling you behind him, before meeting up with his siblings at the other exit.

"What happened?" Dot asked.

"I got caught, almost got thrown in the clink." you exagerated.

"Oh no, not back to prison." Wakko said, his face sinking.

"They won't be catching us today, c'mon." He gestured for everyone to follow.

You made your way over to Ralph's booth where he was sleeping. You put on a mailman outfit and knocked on the wandow. "Package for Ralph." I said, which woke him up.

"Huh? Oh, uhh... Where do I sign?" he asked you.

You held out your clipboard. "Here, here, and here." You pointed to the different places on the page.

He signed and you handed him the package, of which Yakko, Wakko and Dot immediately jumped out of.

Ralph stumbled for his yet. "Ah! You guys, come here!"

You all ran out the door and down the lot, leaving your mailman costume in the dust. Ralph was right behind you with his net, and you jumped into a dumpster. When he opened it you were no longer inside, instead you were standing behind him.

"Boo." you said, scaring him, and ran off.

You guys did this for almost an hour. Ralph was slowing down a lot, and stopped to catch his breath. You all stopped to let him take a breather, Yakko checking his nonexistent watch.

"Hey, why don't we call it a day, huh pal?" Yakko asked him, and Ralph nodded tiredly, walking back over to his post.

"I think we all got our daily cardio in." you said as you brushed off your hands and you all started walking back go the tower.

When you opened the door, the other three immediately ran to the couch and plopped down, exhausted. You went to get a glass of water and by the time you walked back to the couch Wakko and Dot were snoring. Yakko had his little siblings on either side of him, and you couldn't help but smile. He wasn't asleep but he looked just as tired as the other two, leaning his head against the back of the couch. You scooped up Wakko and Yakko picked up Dot. As you carried the two over to their beds, Wakko started talking, half asleep.

"Noo, I'm not ready for bed." he said with his eyes still closed.

You set him in his hammock and Yakko tucked Dot into her bed. You both walked over and fell onto the couch. Yakko perked up and looked over at you.

"I've got an idea, come here." he said as he stood up.

"But we just sat down." you whined and he took your hand and pulled you out the door.

You both climbed to the top of the water tower, the sun was about to set and the sky was a beautiful color. Yakko sat down and patted the spot next to him and you sat down with him. You looked over the horizon, the silhouettes of the buildings along the skyline were actually really pretty, and the sky was slowly turning pinkish orange.

"It's beautiful from up here." you said, still taking in the view.

Yakko was just looking at you, though. He had liked you for a while, which he thought he had made more than obvious, but he wanted to tell you, tell you that he liked you more than just flirting and jokes. He rarely ever had to be serious, and he wasn't sure how to even tell someone something like this. His heart was beating fast and he was breathing heavily.

When you looked over at him you noticed his strange demeanor. "You alright?" you asked.

He didn't answer, he just looked at you. You could tell he wanted to say something, and you turned towards him, giving him your full attention. His heart was beating like crazy as he tried to figure out what do say to you.

"I like you." Was what ended up coming out.

You were shocked and confused. You weren't sure how to respond, you were expecting a joke or something but there wasn't one. After a moment without a response from you he looked away, rubbing the back of his neck, his face now bright red.

"I know I joke a lot, but I'm being serious." He turned back to look at you again. "I love you." He immediately tensed up. He didn't mean to say that, 'I like you a lot' maybe but he didn't mean to say 'I love you'. He did, but he didn't mean to say it.

Now your face was red as well. Your eyes darted around the place as you thought for a moment. You reached out to touch his hand, which was resting next to yours. "I... like you too, a lot actually." You finally said. "And..." You hesitated for a moment, but looking at Yakko's face light up when you said that, you smiled. "I love you too."

Yakko let out a sigh he didn't realize he was holding and smiled a huge grin, he couldn't help it. You just looked at each other for a while, happy, but not sure what to do.

"Can I kiss you?" Yakko asked, his cheeks red.

You were taken back by the bluntness. You opened your mouth to respond but found yourself leaning forward instead. Yakko turned his hand to hold yours which was resting on top of it, and he leaned forward a bit. You both stopped for a moment before Yakko leaned in, pressing his lips against yours. The kiss was gentle, and you stayed like that for a moment before pulling away. You stared at each other for a while, a warm blush on both of your cheeks. You interlocked your fingers with his and leaned your head on his shoulder. Things would be a little different from now on, and you were looking forward to it.

~
two chapters in one night, time for sleep
~