Amusement Park

Today you were going on a trip with the Warners. You were currently on a bus heading to an amusement park that you'd been planning on going to for weeks. You all had been sitting in the same spot for almost an hour and everyone was getting antsy. Wakko was changing positions every 10 seconds, Dot was staring out the window, and Yakko was cracking jokes.

"What do a Burbank bus station and a sexy lobster have in common? One's a crusty bus station, and the other's a busty crustacean!" he said and laughed as if what he just said was hilarious.

You just looked at him with that face you make when someone tells a bad joke, and Dot groaned.

"Aw c'mon, I even picked a bus joke! There's no winning with you guys." he said, crossing his arms.

His pouting, however, did make you laugh a bit, and you poked his cheek. "Aw, don't worry, I like your jokes. They're terrible but in a good way."

He chuckled and gave you a side glance before turning to give you a kiss on the cheek. It wasn't too long before you guys finally reached your stop.

Dot jumped up out of her chair and stretched. "Finally!" she exclaimed as Wakko slid onto the floor.

You all got off the bus and walked up to the entrance. There was an admition cost, which meant everything else was a lot cheaper, and you planned to stay all day and really get your money's worth.

Yakko paid and you all went inside. You took a moment to look around and admire the place as Yakko grabbed a brochure from the stand near the entrance. He opened it and turned it around to look at the map on the back. He scrunched up his face in confusion before realizing it was upside down and turning it around. You peaked over his shoulder and looked at all the different activities marked on the map. Wakko and Dot popped up on each side of him to look at the map as well.

"There's a cute animal exhibit!" Dot said, pointing to a spot on the map.

"And a giant roller coaster!" Wakko jumped up and down in excitement.

"And a tunnel of love." Yakko said, wiggling his eyebrows at you.

"Oh brother." Dot rolled her eyes.

"Lets go on the roller coaster first." you suggest.

"Good idea, if Wakko eats before riding that thing he'll lose his lunch." Yakko said as you started walking down to where the map said the ride was.

The line wasn't too long, but Dot still had time to point out at least three cute boys while you waited. You guys climbed into the seats, you sat next to Yakko with Wakko and Dot right behind you. When the coaster started moving up you realized just how high it was going. You reached for Yakko's hand and squeezed it. He looked at you with a mischievous expression and you looked back at him with concern.

Right as the coaster reached the top, Yakko signaled Wakko who threw his mallet at the switch controlling the roller coaster's speed. It flipped the switch all the way to the max and snapped the lever off. You looked at Yakko with shock as he laughed and grabbed onto you. The other people on the ride screamed, louder than usual, as the coaster flew down at an insane speed. All four of you grabbed on tightly to the bars holding you in your seats as the coaster flew down the tracks towards the loop. As you flipped upside down, the momentum actually pushed you down into your seats. The three siblings were the only ones laughing, as the rest of the people on the ride were terrified. The coaster flew around the corner and came to a screeching halt at the end. Yakko took your hand and pulled you out of your seat. The four of you walked past the other riders who were still glued to their seats in fear and the conductor who was frantically trying to push the broken lever back to the right speed.