A Strange Transformation

Today you were filming for your show, which was always stressful, thanks to your director.

You were doing a classic scene with a hunter, except you were hunting him. You opened your mouth to speak but fumbled for words.

"Ugh, line?" you said, defeatedly dropping character.

The director walked over to you angrily. "Oh my gosh, 'that was fowl,' you know, like the bird? It's not that hard." he shouted at you.

You did the scene again, this time delivering the line correctly. A couple scenes later and you messed up again. You heard the director scoff and walk over to you with the skript. He threw it in your face, hitting you on the nose. You pulled the thick stack of paper off your face and saw Yakko standing off to the side of the set, tapping his foot angrily at the director.

"Now is that any way to treat your actors?" he told him, gesturing in your direction.

"But they keep messing up their lines, if they could just get them right-" he was saying, but Yakko cut him off.

"I say you better treat them better or my sibs and I will have to pay you a visit when we're off the clock." he said, pulling a mallet out of his pocket.

The director gulped and nodded. Everyone in the room knew what the Warner siblings were capable of, and damn it was good to have them on your team.

You walked over go Yakko, who quickly turned and smiled in your direction after the director had walked away.

"Thanks for that, but aren't you guys filming an episode right now too?" you asked him.

"Yeah but I'm on a coffee break, so I thought I'd stop by. By the way," he pointed to your director, "I heard he was bad, but he seems like a total jerk. How do you put up with that?"

You shrugged. "I don't have much of a choice."

"Oh yes you do." he said. "Just let me know when he acts like that and I'll give him a piece of my mind."

You laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

"Anytime." he said, a dumb smile on his face. "I gotta hurry back now, stop by when you're done, okay?" He waved as he quickly ran out the door.

"Okay." you told him, waving goodbye.

You finished filming the rest of the episode, your director being much nicer than before, and then went over to the set where they were filming the episode for Animaniacs.

You walked through the door and saw them tormenting some poor evil guy who probably deserved it. Not too different from off set. You sat down in your usual spot, and Yakko glanced over in your direction when he noticed you, then quickly turned back to the scene.

The director stood up. "Cut! Yakko, I saw that, keep your focus where it's supposed to be." he said, then signaled for the scene to restart.

Yakko looked over at you with a smirk and rolled his eyes. You laughed a bit and watched as they performed the scene again. The episode continued like any other, until a perticular fighting scene. Suddenly the Warners were transformed into an anime stylization, each giving a short introduction before Wakko performed some strange forcefield attack.

You sat there, staring at the three, mostly at Yakko, with a mixture of shock and interest. Toons can do almost anything, defying all known laws, as long as it's funny, and something like this never really occured to you as a possibility. Apparently, though, this was a genre of humor, parodies of shounen anime where they draw 14 year old boys with outrageously muscular bodies. It was certainly something.

You watched the short skit, a bit concerned when Wakko got impailed, but they all seemed fine, of course. It was strange to see Yakko look so different, but, knowing that he would soon return to normal, you watched him intently while the skit lasted.

As the episode's filming wrapped up, you walked over to where Yakko was coming down off the set, now looking the way he normally does.

"Hey," you said, and he looked up in your direction, "that was a bit of a strange episode."

"Strange?" He lifted a brow. "More than usual?"

"Well, not too much more than usual, but that one anime skit was a bit new." you told him. "Can you do that, just, whenever you want?"

"You mean like-" He spun around and changed into the stylized form. "-this?" He put his hand on his chin and smirked at you.

You stared at him for a moment until speaking. "Yeah, like that."

He scooped you up in his arms. "Why, do you like this look better?"

You laughed and blushed a bit. "You look great, but I prefer the classic Yakko." you said, lovingly, kissing him on his nose.

He quickly poofed out of this obnoxious anime form, back to his usual look. "Oh thank god, that was hard to hold." he said with a chuckle, setting you down on the ground.

You looked at him for a moment, and he gave you a questioning look. You laughed a bit and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Wakko and Dot came over to where you two were, Wakko was munching on a snack he got from the table of food laid out for the crew.

"I bet you liked that bit, didn't you ___?" Dot said to you, cocking a brow with her hand on her hip.

You blushed a bit and Yakko nudged you in the side jokingly. He grabbed your hand and you all walked out of the building and headed back to the water tower.

When you all got inside and were settling down, Yakko grabbed you by the hand an spun you around.

"What was that for?" you asked him. You were curious but not complaining.

"What, am I not allowed to be spontaneous?" He pulled you back up from the dip and you both laughed. "You know I love you, right?" he said, gazing into your eyes.

You blushed a bit. "Of course. I love you too." You reached out and grabbed his hand, holding it gently. "You gettin' all soft on me?"

He chuckled a bit. "Only for you."

You could almost hear Dot rolling her eyes in the background. You spent the night like you normally do, and you all got ready for bed. You had another long day of filming tomorrow.

~
personally I'm not a big fan of anime Yakko but I got several comments about him and I wanna give the people what they want, so here you go
it seemed unnatural to have him stay like that for very long, considering he only did it for a skit, so I hope you aren't too disappointed
~