5 || Day 5/10

5th of November, 2002.

"line up, children." Reginald said, expecting them to line up, in order, quickly and efficiently, however it took them quite a bit, which quickly bored their father.

"tortoises would move quicker than you lot!" They went quicker after this, and their father spoke again. 

"now, it has bought to my attention that this new cellphone device can be very useful, so I'm giving you one each, they're to be used to contact each other, and me."

the children smiled softly, diego even laughed a bit. 

"They've all got the numbers already put in them, you may all choose one, they come in different colours." Reginald said.

the children picked their colours, and of course, Violet got stuck with purple.

So ironic, it's on purpose, but she'd like to pretend it was a coincidence.

the mind wanders, and hers always did, she wondered how she got stuck this way. 

14th of November, 2002.

"five?" She asked, as the boy looked at her, smiling softly.

"violet, oh my god I-" 

he was gone again, just like that. 

vanishing into thin air.

Did he do it on purpose? 

has he done it to hurt her? 

or can he just not control his power?

she had no idea. 

5th of November, 2002.

Five and violet were sat on the roof. 

Violet was quiet today, she had no idea what to say about anything.

everything felt heavy, and she was thinking a lot. 

"Violet...?" five asked, and Violet looked at him.

"hm?" she responded, smiling softly.

"I... just, nevermind." five said, concluding this wasn't the right time.

and it wasn't, the alarm bell rung, sounding a mission.

the two sighed, and made their way down into the building.

in the car on their way to their mysterious mission

"so, why is this taking so long?" Allison called out to the front seat.

"silence, Number 3" Allison rolled her eyes, and Violet put her pink heart sunglasses on her head

"you really bought heart sunglasses to a mission?" Luther questioned, Violet stuck her tongue out,

"M-Mature." Diego stuttered out.

"Numbers 3, 7 and 8 can you put these on?" their father handed back 3 dresses, a Purple one, which was for violet.

It had lace detailing with floral inspirations, it was breathtaking.

 a pink one, which ended up being for Allison.

A very sophisticated dress, it was rather modest, and was silky pink. Allison would never admit it, but it reminded her of the childhood innocence all of them had lost.

 a yellow one, which was for Vanya.

It was covered in gemstones, a light yellow colour, with a tulle skirt, also gorgeous. 

All the boys turned away as a courtesy, as the three girls put on their dresses, they fit perfectly.

Luther couldn't take his eyes off of Allison, Five whispered to Violet "Well we know what they're gonna be doing later, and it's not gonna involve the dress." Causing them to laugh "Numbers 1 and 2, come collect these suits please." Reginald said, they were your typical suits, but Diegos was grey and Luthers was black. 

"huh, we going to a gala or?" Klaus asked, Ben laughed "yeah, but we're not invited!" he scoffed and pouted jokingly.

"you will all sneak into an elaborate gala, we have reason to believe that someone trying to find kids like you to recruit them for, not so good things." Reginald said, Vanya scoffed "the only time I'm involved, and I have to wear a dress!"

she was completely absorbed by this thought "Number 7, you wont be involved unless you wear the dress correctly" she realised it was on backwards and blushed from embarrassment.

Violet helped Vanya figure out her dress and they giggled about it, when their father resumed

"Your job is to identify these people, Violets sunglasses are programmed to match the eye colour of the 3 people we are looking for." he stopped for a minute to take a breath "number 5, number 4, and number 6, if you look under your seats you will either find a laptop, a monitor, or a button. The button summons a screen, violet will have planted a dot on the matches and your job is track them. The laptop is for security manipulation, light and lock controls, and anything else that could help out such as audio controls. The Monitor will track Number, 1,2,3,7, and 8, you'll also have the ability to override all earpieces using your earpiece, and to turn the earpieces invisible. Are we clear?" He asked, everyone said something in agreement.

The car then stopped outside "Numbers 1, 2, 3, 7, and 8, please get out of the car and enter."

Violet waved at Five, and he just smiled back. "Totally smitten" Klaus whispered to Ben but five heard and hit him "I am not!" he shouted, although a small blush covered the tips of his ears.